tattoos hot or not?

Options

Replies

• lna_1981
    lna_1981 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Neither or, I have seen some hot girls with tattoos but the tattoos aren't what makes them hot. they would be hot with or without them

Good response...if the person is hot to begin with then tattoos wouldn't sway me either way, lol
  • Stella_Mayfair
    Stella_Mayfair Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    tattoos are best left to convicts and other assorted riff-raff/white trash.

gross.

The biggest criminals in this world wear suits and ties.

I love tattoos, I have a few myself, I want more. I think it's all about the artist you chose to do your tats. Some ppl are not artists, hence making them look like "prison" tats. Also how you spread them on the body
  • Remington871
    Options
    Would love to get both arms and upper back done. Just have to wait lol. I have been inked 11 times... got 2 cover ups, now I have 9.
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Depends on the content of the tattoo; the workmanship done and placement. (Cheap kitchen made tattoos usually look terrible and increasingly so over time) The overall appearance/stature of the person all matters too; I've seen PLENTY of successful businessmen/women rock out sleeves, chest/rib or leg tattoos and still look very polished when they want to. If you're trash you're gonna look like it regardless of the tattoo(s).

Either I'm missing the troll or quite a bit of you ripping on tattoos have them in your pictures lol.

I have quite a few of them, in different sizes/styles, but I put them all in places my wardrobe can hide them if I want. And cover-up can cover any if I HAD to with a little bit of girl-magic and patience. Think of an idea--wait 2 wks and if you're still pumped about it go for it. Go to a GOOD artist; cheap tattoos usually look cheap.
  • Ryderod
    Ryderod Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I think they're hot, gender irrespective. The artwork and quality must be good though, and although I've got 7 for now, there are certain areas I personally won't get inked.
    As for what other people might think about tattoos, that is totally irrelevant to me, I got each one done for my own personal reasons and not to try create any impression, good or bad especially with random strangers!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Hot unless they look like they were done in a prison.
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Ugh...I hate tattoos! Criminals have tattoos
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Meh.

I'm ambivalent.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    <
    Mine are hot. I don't care about ya'lls.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hot. I plan on adding to my collection.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Absolutely hot on females...I love them!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Def hot...
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Hot and yummy to see
  • PSMTD
    PSMTD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Love them depending on the art. I've seen some terrible prison tattoos and I've seen some serious works of art. For the most part I love them. I love the stories behind them. I have about 23 and counting.

As for when people ask me about when I get older - how many 65 year olds do you see flaunting skin? My point. No one is going to want to see any of our bodies when we get old tattooed or not.
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I have 8 of them so LOVE!!!!
  • Megan101792
    Options
    hot
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    definitely hot.
  • Megan101792
    Options
    hot
  • CelticWanderer
    CelticWanderer Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Tats are :smokin: hot!!
  • crikey_katie
    crikey_katie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are sexy :) of course if done in good taste.