Freelee yay or nay?

Options

Replies

• Itskaleena
    Itskaleena Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I really do not like how she presents herself. On video she comes off as "I'm better then everyone else". Though can't really judge her since I don't know her.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Science/studies have shown that we were created to eat protein, carbs AND fat.

So you believe in creation? Nice, so do I.

Gen 1:28,29 God created humans. Then he gave them their diet. Plants. Then Nimrod, the mighty hunter in opposition to God, came along.

So Adam and Eve in the Garden, what did they eat on day one? You think they went and killed a cow for dinner? Or did they enjoy a juicy mango? Or 20.

How many thousands of years did man eat plants, according to the Bible? Yes it changed later on. But did it have to? Which is healthier?

wait, so you've adapted creationism to fit veganism? that sure is an interesting variation on "we evolved to eat plants".

which just shows that people choose to believe whatever they want to believe.
  • Wade406
    Wade406 Posts: 272 Member
    Options

Gen 1:28,29 God created humans. Then he gave them their diet. Plants. Then Nimrod, the mighty hunter in opposition to God, came along.

So Adam and Eve in the Garden, what did they eat on day one? You think they went and killed a cow for dinner? Or did they enjoy a juicy mango? Or 20.

How many thousands of years did man eat plants, according to the Bible? Yes it changed later on. But did it have to? Which is healthier?

wait, so you've adapted creationism to fit veganism? that sure is an interesting variation on "we evolved to eat plants".

Whoops I got the scripture wrong, it is verses 29,30.

29 Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; 30 and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food”; and it was so.

I didn't adapt anything. It's the Bible. That's what Moses wrote, according to Bible scholars.
  • AwesomeGuy37
    AwesomeGuy37 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    NOPE

I'm diabetic. 30 bananas would kill me.
  • healthnewlife
    Options
    she talks about her diet and veganism only for weight loss. that isnt the point, its about the animals and environment. not how many bananas can i eat while wearing this crop top. she angers me
  • Wade406
    Options
    NOPE

Are you a Type 2, adult onset? Read Dr. Neal Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System for Reversing Diabetes without Drugs

It's on Amazon.
  • Wade406
    Options
    she talks about her diet and veganism only for weight loss. that isnt the point, its about the animals and environment. not how many bananas can i eat while wearing this crop top. she angers me

I'm not a vegan. I eat a vegan diet. She has talked about animal welfare. She wears a crop top to get views on youtube. Humans are wired that way. She gets 10 times the views of her boyfriend because of her looks. But she's hot. Rihanna does the same thing.
  • AwesomeGuy37
    AwesomeGuy37 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    NOPE

Are you a Type 2, adult onset? Read Dr. Neal Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System for Reversing Diabetes without Drugs

It's on Amazon.

Where are the Bible verses? :huh:
    I have complete control of my diabetes without meds.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You're really, actually angry that someone you don't know whose life and actions have no effect on your life at all is vegan "for the wrong reasons"?

Does it matter? If she's vegan for weight loss or vegan for animal welfare, isn't the result the same for the animals?

I'm a vegetarian and it's for moral reasons. And I will also point out to people who are trying to be veg for weight loss that it really doesn't work that way (plenty of obese vegetarians in the world -- potato chips are vegan, after all), but in the end, if that's something someone wants to try, more power to him or her.

It does annoy me when people eat fish or poultry and run around saying they're vegetarian, but mostly because A.) They aren't and they're just following a trend and 2.) Because the rest of the world then thinks all vegetarians eat those things and I get tons of questions and shocked looks and it annoys.
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options

Facepalm
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options

It's too early for this crap.

Yep...
  • rml_16
    Options

I thought, based on the Bible, the Earth is only something like 5,000 years old, right? So it couldn't have been that long since Adam and Eve get cast out pretty early on in the story.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Why is this thread being started again??

And look 5iii is in this one too

Here is to animal protein and fat!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

ummm...+infinity
  • Wade406
    Options

I thought, based on the Bible, the Earth is only something like 5,000 years old, right? So it couldn't have been that long since Adam and Eve get cast out pretty early on in the story.

The Bible doesn't assign an age to the Earth. People have interpreted the Bible to say that there is a number. That's their interpretation.

The Bible says that God created heaven and earth. Science says that the universe had a beginning. There are several theories of that beginning. The Bible talks about a creative day. Back in the day, a day could mean something other than a 24 hour day. EDIT: But how long those creative days were EXACTLY, is speculation and interpretation. They could have been millions of years long.
  • rml_16
    Options

The Bible doesn't assign an age to the Earth. People have interpreted the Bible to say that there is a number. That's their interpretation.

The Bible says that God created heaven and earth. Science says that the universe had a beginning. There are several theories of that beginning. The Bible talks about a creative day. Back in the day, a day could mean something other than a 24 hour day. EDIT: But how long those creative days were EXACTLY, is speculation and interpretation. They could have been millions of years long.
    So, you know what the Bible says and means, but no one else does?

Gotcha.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    An 80/10/10 diet mostly of fruit, some vegetables and cooked starches is worth trying, because you don't have to calorie restrict. Starving yourself sucks.

Really? So if I were to consume say, 5-7000 calories a day within these guidelines I wouldn't get fat? That's amazing. :huh:

Freelee is a bonehead, and an arrogant one at that, not unlike every other vegan I know.

Rigger

Ok hate on Freelee all you want but do we really have to lump all vegans into one general category? I consider myself to be a tolerant and well rounded person.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.
  • Wade406
    Options

So, you know what the Bible says and means, but no one else does?

Gotcha.

No, I said I have no idea how long a creative day is. So I know what the Bible says, but I don't know what was meant by "creative day" as to length of time. Man, I don't like talking about this stuff. I picked up on the fact that someone said "created". If someone believes in God and creation, the source of those beliefs, the Bible, talks about diet in Genesis. That's all.

Don't have to agree with me.
  • Itskaleena
    Itskaleena Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    agree!