Working moms who ARENT selling anything!

Options
13»

Replies

• disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Working mom here to 2 boys ages 7 1/2 and almost 10. Add a hubby who works 24 hr shifts. And a 2 yr old lab. And, and....you get the idea...super busy managing everything and working to make me a priority to fit in exercise...love running and working to get it back. Nothing to sell unless you want to pay me for the excess toys cluttering up my home. Lol.
    I am on daily with an open diary to friends...add me if you like.
  • julslenae
    julslenae Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Full time working mom of 2 beautiful girls. I've never heard of the bodyspace before. Right now I'm just using the treadmill at the gym. Can someone tell me more about it?
  • sarasuesue
    sarasuesue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to add some friends on here that are open to encouraging each other along!! I am a single mommy of two kids and looking to get healthy. I got a long way to go!!! Any help(non sales pitch) would be great!!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm a working, single mom of 5 year old twin boys who have Cystic Fibrosis. I work full-time for a natural gas company and I'm also in University for my Bachelor degree in Business. I work out consistently and although I do BB programs, I am NOT a coach and I don't endorse anything :)

I just do my workouts, have my fun, eat as healthy as possible, work hard, study hard, raise my kids........and try to find fun wherever i can :)
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Working full-time mom of 1. Wife to an active duty marine. No selling. No buying. Add if you like! :)
  • ddino
    ddino Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! :)

FT working mom of 4 kids, always struggling to find time to work out (without neglecting them) and also find ways to have us eat healthy as a family (and have them actually EAT the food!). Diary's open, and I'd love to get new ideas.
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I try to log daily and keep open diary. I dont understand having a diary if its not open. accountability...