Short people: how much do you actually eat?

Options
13»

Replies

• sketchykat
    sketchykat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I average about 1000 to 1200 per day, rarely will I go over. I also workout 5-6 days a week for about 60-90 minutes. I never feel hungry throughout the day, but when I get the feeling I eat either my meal or my snack that I plan out. If you are not getting the hungry feeling don't worry about it, make sure you are eating healthy. And trying to be as close to your minimums as possible.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Hello! Friends, I am consuming 1800 calories per day. And also I am taking some tea regarding for weight loss, such as Green tea, loose leaf tea, black tea etc. I am very happy after using these kind of teas. And I got the many benefits regarding my weight. It provides me freshness and make my life stress free. The main thing with these teas are they reduce your weight and provide you a well maintain body shape.

tea. *smdh*

I love tea, but this entire post is a load of horse manure
  • Savlona
    Savlona Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello! Friends, I am consuming 1800 calories per day. And also I am taking some tea regarding for weight loss, such as Green tea, loose leaf tea, black tea etc. I am very happy after using these kind of teas. And I got the many benefits regarding my weight. It provides me freshness and make my life stress free. The main thing with these teas are they reduce your weight and provide you a well maintain body shape.

tea. *smdh*

I love tea, but this entire post is a load of horse manure

Yup, if this were true, myself :drinker: and the majority of the UK population would be svelte and I'm darned if that's the case :laugh:
  • Sirinya55
    Sirinya55 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I don't think I'm short at all...Am I??
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5ft and eat 1300 at the moment (and eat back exercise cals), I'm starting to maintain but am upping my cals slowly to find my maintenance figure. I think as u are a dairy avoiding veggie a lot of ur preferences are likely to be naturally low calorie. I don't think 1200 is a lot for people on a standard meat, veg and dairy style diet but I can see how u may have difficulties meeting ur goals. Have a look at some calorie dense foods such as nuts and olive oils etc, it may help u reach ur goals without feeling overwhelmed.
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    165cm 2300ish on a bulk 1700ish on a cut 2000 is about maintenance but these numbers obviously shift if I can't get to the gym as much as I like. BMR is 1470. Not looking forward to the next cut.