Beware the fun sucker.

Options

Replies

• _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I saw a fun sucker here just like ten seconds ago, but she gone now.

No you're here. I see you RIGHT NOW!

Are you looking in the mirror?

Nope, I am not..... :flowerforyou:

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

aww what a good gif, really made a point. It really did..

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

im-bored_1030.gif
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Actually, I'm looking for a fun sucker.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Here for a fun suck...

In other news, fawk the cowboys.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I saw a fun sucker here just like ten seconds ago, but she gone now.

No you're here. I see you RIGHT NOW!

Are you looking in the mirror?

Nope, I am not..... :flowerforyou:

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

aww what a good gif, really made a point. It really did..

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

im-bored_1030.gif

386205574.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    felix.gif
  • _Lovely77_
    Options
    I got to be honest, I expected something more witty from you.
  • TX_Thundercat
    Options
    felix.gif

9r4rad.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    Options

tumblr_mgf8zw1QjM1r89kioo1_500.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    romo-deep-pass.gif
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I...had to read the title twice...
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    you first.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I am in the mood for a fun sucker.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    First rule of MFP forums, don't expect intelligence and wit. Second rule of MFP forums, everyone thinks they have intelligence and wit. Third rule of MFP forums, people love to troll and argue. Fourth rule of MFP forums, if someone doesn't like your differing opinion, they'll whine to the mods. Fifth rule of MFP forums, I don't give a crap.

That's way to many rules.
  • TX_Thundercat
    Options
    First rule of MFP forums, don't expect intelligence and wit. Second rule of MFP forums, everyone thinks they have intelligence and wit. Third rule of MFP forums, people love to troll and argue. Fourth rule of MFP forums, if someone doesn't like your differing opinion, they'll whine to the mods. Fifth rule of MFP forums, I don't give a crap.

I think I remember that from the rules and conditions when I first signed up. That the thing about submitting nudes.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

I think I remember that from the rules and conditions when I first signed up. That the thing about submitting nudes.

TX, you're supposed to submit them to me. I'm waiting....
  • _Lovely77_
    Options

This is true and if all else fails, bring your little clique in the forums to back you up. One always soon follows, it's a wonder one knows their head from the person's *kitten* they are kissing.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

This is true and if all else fails, bring your little clique in the forums to back you up. One always soon follows, it's a wonder one knows their head from the person's *kitten* they are kissing.

butthurt-o.gif
  • mistiblake08
    mistiblake08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    While I do hate the cowboys, I am a patriots fan, which sadly is also bad in the opposite way. It's like dating a c*ck tease...so close and then...NOPE:explode:

Best thing I have ever read on the internet! bahahaha
  • _Lovely77_
    Options

butthurt-o.gif

Awe don't be sad, it's ok. Some of us just dont feel the need to bring a clique into a forum, some do. Whatever gets you by. Now, awaiting your minions in 1....2....3....
This discussion has been closed.