Beware the fun sucker.

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    First rule of MFP forums, don't expect intelligence and wit. Second rule of MFP forums, everyone thinks they have intelligence and wit. Third rule of MFP forums, people love to troll and argue. Fourth rule of MFP forums, if someone doesn't like your differing opinion, they'll whine to the mods. Fifth rule of MFP forums, I don't give a crap.

This is true and if all else fails, bring your little clique in the forums to back you up. One always soon follows, it's a wonder one knows their head from the person's *kitten* they are kissing.

butthurt-o.gif

Awe don't be sad, it's ok. Some of us just dont feel the need to bring a clique into a forum, some do. Whatever gets you by. Now, awaiting your minions in 1....2....3....

Minions? Where?

tumblr_inline_mh9xu7ICSo1qz4rgp.gif
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    First rule of MFP forums, don't expect intelligence and wit. Second rule of MFP forums, everyone thinks they have intelligence and wit. Third rule of MFP forums, people love to troll and argue. Fourth rule of MFP forums, if someone doesn't like your differing opinion, they'll whine to the mods. Fifth rule of MFP forums, I don't give a crap.

This is true and if all else fails, bring your little clique in the forums to back you up. One always soon follows, it's a wonder one knows their head from the person's *kitten* they are kissing.

butthurt-o.gif

I think you got the wrong gif... here fify....

large.gif

But you really don't need to cry Pika... it's just MFP :flowerforyou:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    avengers-hulk-smashing-loki.gif
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options

butthurt-o.gif

Awe don't be sad, it's ok. Some of us just dont feel the need to bring a clique into a forum, some do. Whatever gets you by. Now, awaiting your minions in 1....2....3....

Minions? Where?

You shouldn't hit your backup like that, they have done oh so much for you... virtually. That's how you repay their Internet loyalty?
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Please stop fighting...

x6laqe.gif
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

butthurt-o.gif

Minions? Where?

You shouldn't hit your backup like that, they have done oh so much for you... virtually. That's how you repay their Internet loyalty?

Sound like someone's jealous due to a lack of minions of her own.

Wait does posting this make me a minion? I'm ok with that. :laugh:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    where do I get minions?:angry:
  • PikaKnight
    Options

butthurt-o.gif

Minions? Where?

72499-minion-WHAT-gif-Imgur-02n6.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options

butthurt-o.gif

Minions? Where?

DWGvC1L.gif
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

I'm sure more will be along in a minute. I'm already taken I'm afraid.
  • Cranquistador
    Options

you sure?

I can be persuasive.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I'll be your minion!
  • PikaKnight
    Options

you sure?

I can be persuasive.

MINE.gif

But......I'd be happy to have you too :devil:

tumblr_mfyy13ZxI21qikmd9o1_500.gif
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

I'll be your minion!

See :flowerforyou:
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    tumblr_mpw0seFEms1s8a3fyo1_500.gif
  • _Lovely77_
    Options

butthurt-o.gif

Minions? Where?

DWGvC1L.gif

No it doesnt. Rest assured. You're not one today. Not that I have seen anyways oh and jealous? No. I don't recruit.
  • _Lovely77_
    Options
    In for minion gifs though.
  • _101010_
    _101010_ Posts: 121
    Options
    I came for the suckers.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

you sure?

I can be persuasive.

MINE.gif

But......I'd be happy to have you too :devil:

tumblr_mfyy13ZxI21qikmd9o1_500.gif

Minion-Fangirling.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Options

I'll be your minion!
    tumblr_m1irs5OlAc1rn95k2o1_250.gif