Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options
Since there are always 100 threads daily on needing friends, why not have one single thread where people can chime in and say they need friends so the others don't get lost in the shuffle.

Once this one fills up, make a *Part 2*

Sooooo, Hey! I'm Brent. Add me :) Looking to lose around 60-70lbs and stay on a regular workout routine. I'm on here daily. Add me :happy:

Replies

• bpr828
    bpr828 Posts: 9
    Options
    :drinker:
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm on maintenance, but the more, the merrier! Lost 22 lbs since the start of 2014!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I'll bite.

Francesca, over 300 pounds. Looking to get down to 195. Once we get there, we'll evaluate. 5' 4" and 32 y/o.

I want to lose weight to be fit & healthy, and have some babies.

:)
  • GC527
    GC527 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more buddies! I log-in daily and am always willing to help out anyway I can!
  • bpr828
    Options
    Yay hi everyone, requests sent.
  • bpr828
    Options
    Ok seriously I need some guy friends, I'm starting to look like a MFP pimp here. :huh:
  • GrnEydGirlie
    GrnEydGirlie Posts: 233
    Options
    Since there are always 100 threads daily on needing friends, why not have one single thread where people can chime in and say they need friends so the others don't get lost in the shuffle.

Once this one fills up, make a *Part 2*

Sooooo, Hey! I'm Brent. Add me :) Looking to lose around 60-70lbs and stay on a regular workout routine. I'm on here daily. Add me :happy:

Lol :flowerforyou:
  • TattedXMomXStace
    Options
    Post daily - need more friends for motivation. Lost 100 pounds originally- have 25+ to go but need the kick in the butt!

Add me :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey im in...always up for adding friends.....i enjoy meeting new people
  • kadesmommy2013
    Options
    Hey my name is Cheyenne & I just joined this group! I'm looking to Loose around 40 pounds & get healthy for myself & for my Son! Need some Support & Friends. ????????????
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I want a friend or 2!!:smooched:
    Any spanish ppl out there?No!? Ok whatever
    Add me lets be amigos! :)
  • shooogar
    shooogar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some more friends on here. I have been lacking in motivation...I have about 80 lbs left to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Ha ha,, just posted a need freinds thread,, but this is a good idea.

I need freinds for motivation etc, (see other post) but am looking to lose 150lbs and need to stay motivated to get to gym and eat healthy

feel free to add me

also, anyone in Tucson area? (need a gym buddy)
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in .... I need more friends that can motivate me and I will return the motivation :) Please feel free to add me :)
  • ibrahimz95
    ibrahimz95 Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm in as well. Add me up everyone!

Some info about me:
    18 yo 6ft guy going to start college this fall.
    Start Weight: 128kg/280lbs
    Current Weight: 112.5kg/240lbs
    Goal Weight: 85kg/185lbs
  • LaLaVee13
    LaLaVee13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends! I still have a ways to go.. 62 or somewhere in there? Add me :)
  • mikedenali
    mikedenali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm in..
  • trislaveck
    trislaveck Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in too and definitely need some buddies. Goal is to lose 50 lbs and get below 200 for the first time in many years. And go from there. Off to a good start a few months ago; had a bad fall=bone bruises on knee and tibia=pity party and no motivation. Love to cook, love fruits and veg, starting a proper garden this year. Love yoga and dancing. My husband and I are trying to get back to good health and set a good example for our 4 year old.
  • s_sutton01
    s_sutton01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi All...just joined....literally! Like 20 minutes ago. Looking to lose about 60-70lbs and need some serious motivation.
  • Dylllie
    Dylllie Posts: 72
    Options
    Add me everybody! Need all the motivation I can get!