Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I'm a very active user. I take blank friend requests, and post all the TMI all the time.
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Since there are always 100 threads daily on needing friends, why not have one single thread where people can chime in and say they need friends so the others don't get lost in the shuffle.

Once this one fills up, make a *Part 2*

Sooooo, Hey! I'm Brent. Add me :) Looking to lose around 60-70lbs and stay on a regular workout routine. I'm on here daily. Add me :happy:

He Deactivated his account so soon!!!
  • Njenva
    Njenva Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Njenva from Kenya. I am looking to get rid of 100 pounds. I try to log on everyday....
    I am trying to do C25K and 30 day shred.

I haven't been logging my food because I have been travelling so much and have no idea what ingredients have been used..... But once I get back home I intend to continue logging my food.

Feel free to add me.
  • 303enfield
    303enfield Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hi i got 98lbs to lose and i would love to have more freinds feel free to add me :bigsmile: you know you want too :angry:
  • Csqueers
    Csqueers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like friends :)

I log everyday... lets be pals!
  • stevemcgurkin
    Options
    Since I spend more time with this open than my own fb lol

Yea, I'm in. Programmer, guitarist, cyclist and psuedo-vegetarian living in the amazing pacific northwest. Add me, I need some peeps on my list :)
  • dmd5252
    dmd5252 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Grad student near Phoenix AZ trying to not let all the sedentary studying undo all my hard work in losing 60+ lbs over the last 5 years. Send me an add. I log daily and could always use more people to help keep me accountable.
  • 0nlyM3
    0nlyM3 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I'm new to the site and would love to get to know new people. Especially someone who could help keep me accountable, as i would do for them.
  • beckyboooo87x
    beckyboooo87x Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would like some more friends! :) add me
  • ChrissNC
    ChrissNC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone!

I am Chrissy. I would love to make some friends here to help keep me motivated! :happy:

I am 5'6" and I want to lose about 70 lbs. I know it will take some time, I am ready,

Good luck to everyone on their journey. :flowerforyou:
  • _sirenofthesea_
    _sirenofthesea_ Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I can use all the motivation and support I can get! On this journey to lose a big chunk of weight - started seriously <again> on December 29th and I am just not going to quit this time - good days, bad days - doesn't matter - I am trudging along until I do this! I've lost 18 pounds since then - mainly doing weight watchers - am shifting my 'counting' to my fitness pal - and changing my diet up some based on my trainers suggestions - and I lost 3.8 pounds this week!

If you want to add me - we can help keep each other motivated!
  • simplynnenna
    Options
    hey
    being using fitness counter for a while but find it hard to stay accountable :(
    friends would be greatly appreciated and welcome :):smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • darkangel_18
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Names Claire. 27 years old and at 168lbs. Lost 60lbs so far and want to lose another 20.

Just looking for new people to chat with and share tips/ideas/recipes and also just to help get motivated
  • Tmatthias63
    Tmatthias63 Posts: 11
    Options
    looking for more MFP ppl for motivation

High:6'4"

CW:275
    GW:245

DCIG:2670
  • patriciadrane5
    patriciadrane5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im 49 years old and am 3 month in my new journey for WLS. I have three more months of diet and exercise and nutrition appts before my surgery date can be set. I need to lose 17lbs and so far have lost 2lbs. I am looking for encouraging buddies. I live in NW Arkansas.

SW: 338
    CW: 336

The reason for this journey is to be able to be healthy once again. Which will allow me to do more in my church, and with my 11 year old daughter. I also hope to inspire her to lose weight. at 11 she is obese for her age. Im not active outside the house and so consequently neither is she. Same sex parent is always the best inspiration to a child so it's on me mainly! Feel free to add me to your friends. I check in daily!
  • londonlemming
    Options
    David, 47 from London

Lost 37kg/80lb through a mix of ADF/Taekwondo/Insanity/Fitbit.

Now coming on to the hard part as I try to stay focussed and lose the last 12kg/25lb
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    35yo, married, father of 2. I am calling this my 2nd round here. Lost over 20lbs the first time. Just looking to drop some weight before vacation in July. I need to up my friends to keep my motivated and logging. Looking for friends with similar goals (arent we all).

Thanks all
  • rosea1985
    rosea1985 Posts: 19
    Options
    Always up for some encouragement and visa-versa, 29 from the uk
  • brandyk40
    brandyk40 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I have lost around 30lbs and have a goal of 70ish more to get rid of. I am on daily!
  • fitbeast70
    fitbeast70 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking. I'm in the 280's and could use more support.