• darkhunters1983
    Options
    Hey i'm Dee =) add me i could always use more friends for motivation

41367095.png
  • sashadeee
    sashadeee Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello!!

I'd love some active friends! Im 28 and I'm trying to lose about 50 lbs of baby weight. Add me,
  • baudilus
    baudilus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Could always use some active friends. Feel free to add me.
  • ZakViv243
    ZakViv243 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Joined a while back but need some friends to keep me going!!
  • LagputLew
    LagputLew Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Someone asked for a song to add to the workout Mix.
    My recommendation for today would be: "Give Me The Beat" by Ghostland Observatory
    It's a great play anywhere in your workout for an up tempo boost.

Now that we're all here, what next?? :-)
  • gviens
    gviens Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I travel outside the US 6-10 weeks/year for work and find it REALLY miserable to try to stay on plan when overseas.
    Between being very tired from being upside down on the time zone, great food that everyone wants to take you out to eat and a lack of easily available foods on plan when eating alone, I tend to go off the rails on these trips and then it can be really hard to get back on track.
    Would love to have friends that travel and go through this too, as well as non travelling friends that can help keep me motivated when this happens :-)
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 26 Years old and looking to lose another 50-60 pounds! :)
  • DimpledVetDoc
    DimpledVetDoc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,

This is idea :drinker: great ! Back at it again after a broken engagement.... Cheers drinker: to my life, Part 2 !!! Please add me.
  • bumble573
    bumble573 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm mum of 2 teenagers, about half way through my weight loss. Need motivation and encouragement!
  • Alannah780
    Alannah780 Posts: 32
    Options
    I am on 10+ times daily, and I'm super nice.

Add me?
  • iWorkout4Vino
    iWorkout4Vino Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Afternoon! Add me, I'm on here all the time and could aways do with a bit of motivation! :)
  • LagputLew
    LagputLew Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what happened here to "Brent" but I was completing the action of adding him as a friend and his account is deactivated?

Look for invites from me then since it appears this guy is now a ghost.
  • TahitianSunrise
    Options
    I'm on daily. Anyone is free to add me. :]
  • AllieHaugland
    Options
    Been on here for years but recently made a new account. Looking to lose another 60+ pounds.
  • erod3156
    erod3156 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey i'm Eddie! looking to lose 100 pounds just started. need some motivation and some pointers if possible.:bigsmile:

63157669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • wyldecane
    wyldecane Posts: 43
    Options
    3 months strong here. Down 30 pounds, 20 more to go. Log everyday. Add me. Thanks!
  • Finkerbell
    Finkerbell Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I log in daily :)
  • InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Now accepting friends requests from:

Whovians
    Trekkies
    LGBT+ and allies
    agnostic atheists
    agnostic theists
    people with open diaries
    people who aren't starving themselves
    people with eating disorders who are in recovery
    alcoholics in recovery
    rape/sex crime survivors
    emotional eaters
    people with 100+ lb to lose
    intelligently sarcastic people
    cat lovers
    people who are cool being friends with someone who doesn't comment/like EVERYTHING, but does her best to get the big stuff like loss posts, NSVs, and some diaries

Please read my profile first. You probably won't like me. :flowerforyou:

Cheers.

PS You do not have to fit EVERY description on this list. This is just a mix of the people with whom I get on best. :)
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I came back after a long break. Looking for some friends!

I have at least 60 to lose, though I'd like to lose more than that.

I have Hashimoto's so it's a REALLY slow process to lose weight, if I even can lose any more :laugh: :tongue:
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm back after an almost 2 year vacation, I have a lot of work to do, but now I have a supportive husband at my side (LDR before, which made diet/exercise difficult when we were traveling constantly), and a more stable schedule (no longer working and doing grad school both full time) and I know I will be successful this time around.

I'm always looking for more friends/support, I like MFP friends that have similar goals as myself, it is nice to see how other people are staying on track/eating/working out. My goals are to figure out what a healthy lifestyle for us means and to loose over half of my weight in a healthy way.