Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• Ryguy08
    Ryguy08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I log every day and my diary is public. Let's do this!! :smile:
  • dlopez907
    dlopez907 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hello everyone

I'm 43 trying to lose 100lbs, for the third time. Always looking for more friends. Feel free to add me.. Good luck everyone. .
  • KatMarieLivinG
    KatMarieLivinG Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My name is Kat. I'm 27 with 100 lbs to lose. This is not my first round on MFP, The first time I lost a lot of weight I was 18 and kicked 90 lbs to the curb. I did it through cardio and being vegan. This but very quickly gained it back within a couple of years. This time around i'm hitting the weights and doing the C25K program. On a paleo based diet, and not because it's the new trend.
    Going to a no bull**** attitude this time. Need honest and supportive friends.
  • dollforlife
    dollforlife Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Linda here....I'm new to MFP and looking for friends to share in my journey. I'm 48(feel like I'm in my 30's) with about 20 lbs to shed. Trying to stay motivated. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Twignasty
    Twignasty Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I need more active friends. If you are here to motivate and stay active...Please feel free to add!!
    :happy:
  • markphjohnson
    markphjohnson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    34.. Had gotten down 20lbs. but stopped fell off the horse.. ready to get back on it!
  • HaleyDuerr
    HaleyDuerr Posts: 1
    Options
    College Freshmen/sophmore! Lost 40 lbs gained 20 back, hoping to lose 20 more
    Not looking for pity but id like any motivational partner
    not very active, but i try
    :flowerforyou:
  • inspiredah4p
    inspiredah4p Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Sara, I'm 17 and I need motivation. I've tried so many times to lose weight but always give up after a week. A motivational partner would be great. I want to get down from a 10 to a size 8.
    :)
  • drich1989
    drich1989 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm on here all the time and love interacting with you all :) Lets TALK! Messages, posts etc. It's really nice talking with those who have similar goals and interests. Im 6 pounds down with 59 more to go :)
  • BruinsLeafs718
    Options
    23, From Canada! Looking to lose about 40-50 pounds. will try to get on everyday! can be there for someone if they need it! looking for friends from everywhere!
  • JenJenLynn
    JenJenLynn Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, everyone!
    I'm 32 years old and 5'6.
    I'm looking to lose 60-70lbs. Recently (January) I started a job at an insurance agency, after being a stay at home mom for five years. Needless to say, my previous work clothes do not fit AT ALL.
    My daughter wants to go on a trip to Six Flags this summer, so mommy needs to make sure she can fit in the rides with her (I couldn't last year, I was mortified).
    I cannot wait to make friends and help motivate (and be motivated)!
  • KristyleeB3
    KristyleeB3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm on day 2! 30 pounds to go! I'm 24, I lost 50 pounds before joining! Feel free to add me!
  • IndecisiveGirl2013
    IndecisiveGirl2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi all, am a new member on here. I joined for an easy way to track my calories and macros. Started hitting the weights as well recently after a break from it and looking to get fit again.

Feel free to add me :)
  • misspastiche
    misspastiche Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello All!!! I log in everyday and currently using another app to track my workout progress.. For support and friends Please add me!
  • Sinful_moon
    Sinful_moon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Anyone currently bulking or doing the 5x5?
  • DivineInsanity
    Options
    I need lots of buddies :D
    Add me if ya want a supportive Mfp buddy!
  • HedgeHugs
    HedgeHugs Posts: 80
    Options
    19 with 50 lbs to go! I started seriously logging two days ago :)
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I welcome new friends, I'm getting close to my goal , my weight loss has slowed partially due to my indulgences on the week ends!
  • sakuraokami
    sakuraokami Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! Im starting my weight loss journey!! :laugh:
  • ghj8
    ghj8 Posts: 21
    Options
    Me!