Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• nicmccor
    nicmccor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi am 37 from Liverpool got around 112 to lose so long way to go I have limited mobility too so hard to exercise :( Feel free to add me.
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi - just seeing this at work - would love to have new friends support me! I'm 18 days in here - but have started the lifestyle change last July 1st... 9 lbs to go by July 1st - seems a bit much but I'm willing to extend to August 1st if I have to!!!
    Thanks in advance!
  • abrar0290
    abrar0290 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 24 and trying to get to get fit before I'm done with college. Everything on my profile is open to the public, so feel free add me to yell at me for all the ice cream I've been eating.
  • JenniferBabec
    Options
    Hey Friends!!! I lost 90lbs and now trying to get toned so you really can see definition. I am really trying watch my nutrition. I am on here daily! Add me as a friend! Just start MFP!
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i'm on myfitnesspal almost every day.
  • Langagerh
    Langagerh Posts: 9
    Options
    Always looking for more women to be accountable to. Have a 95 day login streak. Feel free to add me
  • jayjohnson1320
    jayjohnson1320 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    If I can help feel free to add me.
  • OliviaYogi
    OliviaYogi Posts: 7
    Options
    I am 21 years old and am working on maintaining my weight. I love yoga and activities in the great outdoors. I have been vegan for 2.5 years and have always been conscious of my health. I am looking to stay focused on continuing in my quest for fitness and to gain more muscle. I am always looking for more friends with similar interests to help keep my head in the game!
  • KearaMommie
    Options
    I'm 31 with 60lb more to go. I just started on here and looking for friends, feel free to add me. :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Im 25 with 115lbs down. Down to the last 20 pounds with a 691 day logging streak. I am looking for friends that are CONSISTENT LOGGERS.
  • crazycocox
    crazycocox Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey there, my name is Coco and I am 18 and weight 223 pounds, I'd like to lose 80 pounds by next year going into college. I'm new to the site, but am very serious, can use all the motivation I can get, so message me!
  • PinkInkAngel
    PinkInkAngel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add meeeee..... Daily weight-loss party! Haaa! Bring on the accountability...... Your friends are counting on you to be here!!!! :bigsmile:
  • marmain
    marmain Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 36 w/ 80+ to lose.
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile: I'm 33 years old, looking to lose about 25 lbs without having to cut out wine from my diet :laugh: Always happy to make new friends :flowerforyou:
  • msNess75
    msNess75 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello all, I’m 39 and log in every day. I’ve lost 6.4kg or 14lbs so far and keen to stick with it through our winter here in Australia. Add me as a friend!
  • ZenithOpus
    ZenithOpus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm back at it again, this time with a more traditional diet and exercise plan. I lost 50lbs on Keto and it was great!! I took a break and maintained my weight loss but now it's time to lose more! I could really use some buddies on here because I love encouragement, you're sure to get some from me, too.
    I ma 25, and I dont want to be quite as fat as I am now, if in the process I end up actually skinny then woo hoo!
  • starr728fitness
    Options
    Hi everyone, great reading some of your replies and congrats to all of you for working for your goals! I am a 35 year old, kidney cancer survivor that originally lost 130 pounds back in 2010...I wanted to be fit and healthier and a more active Mom to my 2 children. Sadly, I gained most of that back due to some additional health issues, but I remain a 7 yr cancer survivor of renal cell carcinoma (had to have my right kidney removed but thankful that it was found in early stages and for being alive today!) Being healthy is very important to me after going through that and other recent health issues. I started back on my weight loss journey in April and have lost 24 pounds back down. I would love to see another 90-100 off to hit my final goal. This time around I believe that I will be able to maintain my weight as it is such a high importance. Being thin, fit, eating right not only lessens health issues, but I wake up feeling good everyday. I am looking for friends to continue to stay motivated and for a support team, that is such a wonderful way to keep on track. Anyone feel free to add me! I just started with Myfitnesspal but I hope to soon start adding recipes and photos of foods I like to make for great weight loss. :smile: :smile:
  • Army_Of_One
    Army_Of_One Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am 46 and using my Fitbit as a motivational tool. My first goal is to loose 32 pounds. So far I lost 9 pounds mostly walking but I kayak and tread water as well. My evil twin sister (just kidding, sort of?) lost 85 pounds last year. This is the first time that I am the "Fat Twin". I am very competitive so I need to get healthy as well.
  • FeistyCrouton
    Options
    Hey everyone. I am 30, I am down 16 pounds so far, looking to drop another 50 more in a year. I could use some friends for motivation! Please add me! :)
  • missbeccaanne
    missbeccaanne Posts: 125
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I Am 5'5 and just turned 30. My goal is to get back on track and lose 30 pounds and be the weight I was before I had my son.