NFL Draft threaad

Replies

• Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    I bleed purple no matter what, the Vikings are most likely the reason for every problem I've had these last few years. I already feel that this year is going to be a QB free for all so I'm not expecting Manziel or Bridgewater to be available. Possibly AJ McCarron .. but ultimately I'm thinking give Ponder and Cassel another chance since we finally got rid of that bum Frazier. I'm hoping they focus on some Defensive ends , safety's , pretty much anything Defensive since the sack monster Jarred Allen doesnt want to return and we are even more worthless than before. Im lookin at you Ha'Sean Clinton Dix.

Dude I hear you... Im a bills fan
  • Swaggs51
    Anyone think their team will trade up or down? i think the bills will swap with the Raiders for a 3rd and pick up Watkins
  • llabruce4
    llabruce4 Posts: 41 Member
    I am die hard Clemson, so my NFL team will be whoever picks up Watkins
  • Swaggs51
    I am die hard Clemson, so my NFL team will be whoever picks up Watkins

Hopefully he will rejoin his other clemson buddy CJ Spiller on my bills!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    I am a Giants fan and hope we get Zack Martin with the first pick. Would like to see another young linemen to step in and help Keep Eli on his feet so he can complete some passes down field.
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    I'm a Ravens fan, my #1 draft hope is the Browns don't get Manziel. I don't want to have to deal with him twice a season. Someone in the NFC better pick him.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,905 Member
    Kyle Fuller or Phillip Gaines at CB.

49ers are predicated on defense right now and CB's a marginal at best.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Cowboys and I'd love to see Jerry Jones jump off a cliff.

Sorry to hear you're a Cowboys fan but I love your attitude!

Oh, and btw, Texans fan here, waiting for Clowney's name to be called 1st and we'll see what QB is there in the 2nd round.

I second that. As long as that QB isn't Manziel.
  • Swaggs51

Oh, and btw, Texans fan here, waiting for Clowney's name to be called 1st and we'll see what QB is there in the 2nd round.

What about Mack?
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Go Giants!

Priorities, as I see them: OL, TE, pass-rushing DE, WR

I would be thrilled with either Ebron (TE), Zach Martin (OT) or Taylor Lewan (OT)
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member

Third to that. And to the person who wants Manziel to the Texans, NO!! Go to your room!!!

To swaggs51 - Rather have Clowney than Mack. Mack looks like a good potential player but I'd rather have a guy who made plays in the SEC than in whatever league Buffalo plays in.

Ideal for me - Clowney #1 and pick up Mettenberger in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I also think Connor Shaw (S. Carolina) will be a late round steal for someone.
  • Swaggs51

Third to that. And to the person who wants Manziel to the Texans, NO!! Go to your room!!!

To swaggs51 - Rather have Clowney than Mack. Mack looks like a good potential player but I'd rather have a guy who made plays in the SEC than in whatever league Buffalo plays in.

Ideal for me - Clowney #1 and pick up Mettenberger in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I also think Connor Shaw (S. Carolina) will be a late round steal for someone.

Buff is in the MAC... would be great for the division if MACK goes first that would be 2 #1 draft picks in 2 years from that division. I am partial to him bc I am a UB fan and watched him on tv single handedly destry ohio state
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Steelers fan.

Hoping they trade Ben Rapistberger for multiple draft pics including a first rounder. Need drastic improvement in many areas and cutting ties with that assclown would be a great way to rebuild. Please save all the "franchise quarterback" stuff. He is overrated.
  • Swaggs51
    thats the first time I have ever seen that out of a steeler fan.. wow who do you want as qb?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    Go Giants!

Priorities, as I see them: OL, TE, pass-rushing DE, WR

I would be thrilled with either Ebron (TE), Zach Martin (OT) or Taylor Lewan (OT)

Would love to see Lewan on the board at the 12th pick, but most Mock Drafts I see do not have him getting past the Falcons at #6
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Steelers fan.

Hoping they trade Ben Rapistberger for multiple draft pics including a first rounder. Need drastic improvement in many areas and cutting ties with that assclown would be a great way to rebuild. Please save all the "franchise quarterback" stuff. He is overrated.

You're right. He's not that great a QB anymore which is exactly why he would not garner multiple draft picks, much less a first rounder.
  • Swaggs51
    Steelers fan.

Ouch! 2 Super Bowl wins is not good enough for you huh? That's more than my Cutler has or probably will have.

Hey we get there... GO Bills
  • cmay89

What about Mack?

I mean, even though Mayock and Brandt have put him at the tops of their lists/ picks, I just feel like the Texans are open to being flexible with their scheme to fit Clowney's style a bit more. Mack is exciting and versatile, but Clowney is just such a talent, it's hard to justify passing him up when you have the #1 pick.
  • Swaggs51

What about Mack?

I mean, even though Mayock and Brandt have put him at the tops of their lists/ picks, I just feel like the Texans are open to being flexible with their scheme to fit Clowney's style a bit more. Mack is exciting and versatile, but Clowney is just such a talent, it's hard to justify passing him up when you have the #1 pick.

I can agree with that ... I think with his and Watts versatility that will be heck of a line
  • cmay89

What about Mack?

I can agree with that ... I think with his and Watts versatility that will be heck of a line

mmmm Watt :love: