your butt as profile pic

Options

Replies

• runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day lol.... tits or *kitten* typically on Wednesday!

Girl, I say we do T&A all day every day ;)

l'm down lol.. NEW tits or *kitten* shots though, we cant keep recycling used up material :drinker:

no this is one place where recycling isn't aloud ;) hey pass that beer...i may need it for the photo shoot i have later for T&A pics...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lol... hmmm guess I have to get to taking some pics tonight!

have i been doing it wrong? i thought it was a daily thing!
  • bpr828
    bpr828 Posts: 9
    Options
    I have a butt pic but you have to be a friend to see it. My butt is exclusive like that.

Just felt like this was appropriate, nothing but love. :bigsmile:

dumb-and-dumber-cane-strike-o.gif
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    My contribution...

Dear OP,

If it weren't for the lovely *kitten* I see on a regular basis here on MFP, I won't be nearly as inspired to work hard, knowing the benefits are aweASSome! My butt may not be much yet, but it's better than it was several months ago. And I'm damn proud of this "work in progress"!
  • Sweetout
    Sweetout Posts: 153
    Options
    *runs off to take a butt pic...
    9 forum posts...*CONVERTED*
    :laugh: Nope, I left but couldn't stay away.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    This whole posting is cracking me up!

Butt crack-ing?
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    *runs off to take a butt pic...
    9 forum posts...*CONVERTED*
    :laugh: Nope, I left but couldn't stay away.

Immediately recognized those legs :love:
  • Kitty70f9
    Kitty70f9 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I, for one, welcome our new *kitten* overlords.

OMG!! What movie is that from?!? I know I have watched that somewhat recently...
  • GrnEydGirlie
    GrnEydGirlie Posts: 233
    Options

l'm down lol.. NEW tits or *kitten* shots though, we cant keep recycling used up material :drinker:

no this is one place where recycling isn't aloud ;) hey pass that beer...i may need it for the photo shoot i have later for T&A pics...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You keep doing just like you do... I'lll keep creeping your profile, daily :love:
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I seem to talk to a lot of belly buttons, too. But I don't mind. I'm hoping my belly will look like that one day--again. :flowerforyou:
  • Narivsa
    Narivsa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA Gus!!!...Now where's Shawn?
    popcorn_yes.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Why does it seem like almost every other female's (I assume since it looks like a feminine form) profile pic I see on here is of someone's *kitten*? Typically when I chat with someone I like to talk to their face, but that's just me.

Almost every other one? So like half of them? I doubt that. Seriously. And even if it were true, it's probably because they lift heavy and want to show off what they've achieved.

Personally, I have been using my favorite foods as a profile picture. I add pictures that I want to look at for my profile picture. I don't care what anyone else wants to see.
  • TannerBoyl
    TannerBoyl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I, for one, welcome our new *kitten* overlords.

OMG!! What movie is that from?!? I know I have watched that somewhat recently...

I believe that it is from the Simpsons. It is from one of the Halloween episodes where the two space aliens take over. The quote is something like "I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords."
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    My contribution...

Dear OP,

If it weren't for the lovely *kitten* I see on a regular basis here on MFP, I won't be nearly as inspired to work hard, knowing the benefits are aweASSome! My butt may not be much yet, but it's better than it was several months ago. And I'm damn proud of this "work in progress"!

For this 51yo female to have gained enough confidence in herself and in her body to post a booty pic is reason enough to do it!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    butter face

laugh.gif

Now I really want to do a butt selfie and change my profile pic after this thread.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I have no idea! So rude to display ones *kitten*!
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options

You keep doing just like you do... I'lll keep creeping your profile, daily :love:

i just choked on my water from laughing too hard...lol
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm sure someone beat me to it, didn't check...

sir-mix-a-lot-baby-got-back.jpg

The one all the way to the right has no butt! How did she make the video?!
  • carollynch09
    carollynch09 Posts: 111
    Options
    Why does it seem like almost every other female's (I assume since it looks like a feminine form) profile pic I see on here is of someone's *kitten*? Typically when I chat with someone I like to talk to their face, but that's just me.
    maybe you are talking to their face :) J/K!!!
  • Mom_of_X
    Mom_of_X Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    <<< didn't even have to change my prof pic for this one.

she must've been talking about me and my peoples..... :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :glasses:
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    <<< My contribution for the booty lovers and haters alike. It's not the best butt out there, but I've been working hard damn it!

Just keep doin you. Let the haters hate!
This discussion has been closed.