Dear Diary...

Options

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary,

Today, I found a head in my kitchen. Will the madness never end?

004ugly-cry-gifs.gif

You win.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Clue.gif
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary,

Today, I found a head in my kitchen. Will the madness never end?

004ugly-cry-gifs.gif

omg! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary,

I think you know where this gif should have gone today...not worth the strike though...

Jennifer-Lawrence-junket-GIFs.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Dear Diary,

I posted about a diet pill in the forums. Nobody thinks taking this super fad diet pill is a good idea. They all said it was a placebo, they are useless, etc. I got really butthurt and called them all names. Maybe one day I'll learn that they were actually being supportive in trying to not get me to waste my money. Nah, that couldn't possibly be it. They just want me to fail. They are just big meanies.

Glee1.gif
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Clue.gif

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CLUE!!!!!!!
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary

Today I saw a lot of gifs posted and in several of those gifs there were crying women. I realized crying women are never attractive no matter how hot they may be while not crying. And also that if a woman is crying at any point within an hour of possible sex I can't stop thinking of her blubbering snottiness....and then will last longer in bed as a result of that image. So my pants are confused on what to do now.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary:

someone-is-wrong-on-the-internet-300x300.jpg
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary,

Today I learned that I can, indeed, be too tired to get dressed. After having been at work for a few hours I realized my pants were on backwards. I did three workouts yesterday and gave blood on Saturday. My arms are too sore/tired in order to hold my toothbrush for proper brushing. Yet I managed to make the healthy choice of a banana for a snack instead of nachos that were in the breakroom. THIS MAKES NO SENSE. I can I be too tired to put my pants on right, but "with it" enough to make a healthy choice?
    oh, and I'm not even going to mention the hormones...

I came to work yesterday with my shirt on backwards. It would have stayed that way had my coworker not told me.

I have done shirts backwards and inside out before, but NEVER my pants...takes me back to those elementary school dreams of showing up to class in just my underwear...

Steve from Nerd Fitness has his shorts on backwards in his Beginning Body Weight Circuit Video...
    http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary:

someone-is-wrong-on-the-internet-300x300.jpg

Thhis... this is me at work this morning. i should probably start doing some of that work at some point.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Clue.gif

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CLUE!!!!!!!

SWEET BABY JEEBUS...I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    dear-diarythumb.jpg
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    suspense.gif
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    hA8477766
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    dear diary

5ycmk7.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Drama-Queen-drama-queen-32606628-500-271.gif

This is where I am. I have enough drama IRL in my office, the forum drama is intolerable.
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Dear Diary

As you know diary I work in an office in a cubicle. My chances of physical injury sending me home for the day are officially next to nothing. I know I could give myself a papercut but those really really hurt. So when I contemplate crapping my pants like a 1 year old just to leave for the day...I won't actually do it. Unless I had bad sushi and sneezed hard.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Dear Diary,

Do people still have diaries anymore? Everything is either on facebook, twitter, instagram, kik, pinterest, blogs, etc. Is anything really that secret? Hold on, let me get my typewriter out...

giphy.gif

What's a typewriter? My diary app is confused. Hahaha.