Ladies only: What makes the perfect girlfriend?

Options
Chieflrg
Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
Ladies if you are into females, please refrain from answering the question(posting is fine though :wink:). Just want to see how close the serious answers will be correct to me wants/needs personally.

Replies

• Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    One that brings you sandwiches.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Im confused you asked "Ladies only: What makes the perfect girlfriend?" and then said "Ladies if you are into females, please refrain from answering the question"

do you want me to answer or refrain lol
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    BOOBS.

Or in some cases an awesome booty.

That's pretty much all I care about.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    One that's into me and has similar hobbies. My first girlfriend was even more into riding and training horses than I am. We got along great, still do despite not being together anymore.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    a women with pretty eyes and a open mind
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Me...but since I'm already taken your outta luck. Sorry :ohwell:
  • Chieflrg
    Options
    Im confused you asked "Ladies only: What makes the perfect girlfriend?" and then said "Ladies if you are into females, please refrain from answering the question"

Perhaps I should of said straight ladies as no lesbian, bi, pan, etc... might answer the question easier since they have/had girlfriends.
  • Chieflrg
    Options
    Me...but since I'm already taken your outta luck. Sorry :ohwell:

:angry:
  • Azcosby
    Azcosby Posts: 150
    Options
    Topic breached! - The perfect GF would be, for me personally; an outgoing, loyal, trustworthy, loveable, stunner! I found her 10 months ago! Strong love for that girl :heart:
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Confused....do you want straight women to tell you what makes a great female friend, what they think a good girlfriend for a guy would be, or what?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Cooks, cleans, and keeps quiet. :laugh:
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Confused....do you want straight women to tell you what makes a great female friend, what they think a good girlfriend for a guy would be, or what?

Yes, this. Have you been in the Coors Light already today?
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    Topic breached! - The perfect GF would be, for me personally; an outgoing, loyal, trustworthy, loveable, stunner! I found her 10 months ago! Strong love for that girl :heart:

How you doin ^-^
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options

Perhaps I should of said straight ladies as no lesbian, bi, pan, etc... might answer the question easier since they have/had girlfriends.

Perfect girlfriend to me is someone i am comfortable around, can laugh with, and experience new things with. They usually start off as my besti and turn into more. It helps if they are pretty hahaha
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Someone that gives great........ massages. :happy:
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am just so confused right now...
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I just realized OP is a dude.

Oops.

The profile pic is misleading.

Anyway.... my answer..... there is no "perfect".
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Holds her liquor well, doesn't screw your best friend when you're away on business, lady in the streets but a freak in the bed, smarter than you but hides it well enough that your ego remains intact, your dad says "you should marry this one, Son," old enough to know better but young enough to try anyway.

Oh, and ignores it when you say confusing stuff.
  • Chieflrg
    Options

Yes, this. Have you been in the Coors Light already today?

Its not me talking about sex to amuse ladies, so no. :throwsemptyatyou:
  • _celesse
    _celesse Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't the perspective be better coming from a woman who has/has had a girlfriend? Or are you asking straight ladies what qualities they possess that contributes to being a perfect girlfriend? or... /lost