Because I'm Curious...How "fat" am I?

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    You should buy a digital scale and weigh all your foo...

...wait...

...that's not it.

Ah, sorry...

...wrong thread.

You should buy a scale and weigh yourself.

Anyhow, I'd guess about 161.

Very slick to edit this after she posted her weight. :drinker:

I am OUTRAGED that you would accuse me of such impropriety!

How dare you!

HOW DARE YOU!

How+Dare+You+_e162b5_6664.jpg
  • ThinkInOregon
    ThinkInOregon Posts: 283
    Options
    150 but you look very good.
    mybodygallery.com

You can put in your height weight shape, etc and see what other women with
    those same numbers look like.
    I found that I must not look as bad as I think I do.

Very interesting site! Thanks! I also found that I must not look as bad as I thought either. ;-)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
  • MeganML84
    MeganML84 Posts: 10
    Options
    Shut up! This makes me feel so much better. Thank you for posting this. I've been having a bad "I feel fat" day and this post lifted my spirits. I weigh 165 and am 3 inches taller than you. BTW, You look awesome in this picture.

Then you most certainly look smaller than me:)

And, I love the snarky food scale and pie comments. I nearly woke my toddler laughing out loud;) This ain't my first rodeo on the interwebz.... I don't even like pie?
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    You should buy a digital scale and weigh all your foo...

...wait...

...that's not it.

Ah, sorry...

...wrong thread.

You should buy a scale and weigh yourself.

Anyhow, I'd guess about 161.

Very slick to edit this after she posted her weight. :drinker:

I am OUTRAGED that you would accuse me of such impropriety!

How dare you!

HOW DARE YOU!

How+Dare+You+_e162b5_6664.jpg

Look.... A distraction...

19dy6x4ai5lw4gif.gif
  • sklabbatz
    sklabbatz Posts: 5
    Options
    145? Only because you are 5, 5'.
    You look really good to me.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

8.3 pounds.

Oh, is this not "guess the weight of the above poster?"

Sorry, my mistake.
  • penny0919
    penny0919 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome. I was 160 (5'7) before I had kids and my stomach didn't look that good!
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    This is proof the number on the scale doesn't matter. You are smoking hot .
  • Imfocusednow51
    Options
    I think you look great! Instead of saying I am fat maybe you should just say, " I need to tone my body."
  • BuckTheBMI
    BuckTheBMI Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Tree Fiddy?

tree-fiddy-346x410.png
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I would say 140s, but then you look like you have muscle so you probably weigh more than you look like you do, being more "dense".
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Why are you inviting strangers to have this sort of power over you? To set you straight? You took time out of your day to do this. Time you could have spent learning about the world, or writing an email to a friend you haven't seen in a long time, just to see how they're doing. Instead of worrying about what matters, you're stuck in your own head, with your own insecurities.

This. It is worth repeating: Why are you inviting strangers to have this sort of power over you?

Or you're just indignant about the BMI chart?....
    She wants attention.
    She looks good.
    She knows she looks good.
    She wants people to tell her she looks good.
    Similiar to people who always post selfies on facebook fishing for compliments.

OP reminds me of those in school who whine about how hard a test was, how 'stupid" they are and how they flunked it.

Only to get a 98% on the test.

Yes, OP, you look good. Very good. YOu woul def get a second look from most guys when you walked by.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I realize this is absolutely off-topic, but I just need to give my two cents. Because I don't care if you're older than me, if you have the inclination to ask this question, you're just trapped in the same place I've been for too long. The hours of my life I've wasted pondering the thoughts that other people have about me, those stretches of time I've spent cooped up, alone, crying, too afraid to face the world. To face people who might not like the way I look. I didn't want to disappoint anyone.

The only place my weight ever leaves my mind is when I'm sleeping. Otherwise, it's never far. Is it good? Bad? Too much? Higher than that girl's? Lower? Was that remark that guy made about mopeds yesterday in reference to it? Am I secretly obese, and everyone is trying to politely hint at it?

Escape. Escape. Escape. Take down this picture. What on Earth could be wrong with you being happy with yourself? Why are you inviting strangers to have this sort of power over you? To set you straight? You took time out of your day to do this. Time you could have spent learning about the world, or writing an email to a friend you haven't seen in a long time, just to see how they're doing. Instead of worrying about what matters, you're stuck in your own head, with your own insecurities.

There is violence and injustice plaguing this world, taking innocent people to their graves and you're wondering how "fat" you are. Why not take just a moment of your time to instead wonder how "lucky" you are to possess this privilege to be so bored to have such a concern?

This is not just directed at you specifically, but I'm just using it as a term to address anyone reading this who is similarly consumed by these concerns. I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings, or it seems as if I'm belittling you. I know nothing about you, nothing at all. But I do know that you're so, so lucky to be able to see how beautiful you are. I wish I had this confidence - if I did before, perhaps it wouldn't have to come barreling out of me like it is now, now that I'm not plagued by that monster of an eating disorder as I used to be. You'll have to forgive me for my rant. But cherish the positive feelings about yourself, please.

You're not fat.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I wish I was as fat as you :-)
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    150 but you look very good.
    mybodygallery.com

You can put in your height weight shape, etc and see what other women with
    those same numbers look like.
    I found that I must not look as bad as I think I do.

^ This...and you are not fat.
  • kuntakintae
    kuntakintae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ummm you're NOT fat.

That was my thought. No idea what you weigh but you look great to me.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    145 lbs
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    i'd say 130-135lbs. but it really doesn't matter what you weigh. you look incredible and congrats on your loss.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    145 lbs

Just saw she already posted her weight...161.
    Never would have guessed that!