Because I'm Curious...How "fat" am I?

Options
1235»

Replies

• BetterKimmer
    BetterKimmer Posts: 178 Member
    Options

There is violence and injustice plaguing this world, taking innocent people to their graves and you're wondering how "fat" you are. Why not take just a moment of your time to instead wonder how "lucky" you are to possess this privilege to be so bored to have such a concern?

Daauum! Lighten up! Maybe she is just having some harmless entertainment. How do you know she doesn't think deeper thoughts at other times?? It seems to me you made a hell of an assumption as to her overall thought process. Besides, 'fire and brimstone' thoughts all the time can be bad for your psychology and wellbeing too. It's all about balance, babe. Thought for you; you are on MFP and are concerned with your weight in your own way, and you took time away from thinking of the violence and injustice of the world yourself to even look at her pic and respond. However, I understand your sentiment, which I am sad for your struggle and appreciate it. Just don't blanket everyone. And have a little fun!

For OP, anyway, pics put on weight, so I would be bad at guessing, but good for you and your losses!! Now what's the answer??
  • judypfreedom
    judypfreedom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan. You look great and I agree with the other gal who said take it a day at a time and work at it until you are comfortable in your own skin. I'm "big boned" too. I'm 5'9 236 and a size 18. People don't believe it when I tell them how much I weigh. It is all relative I think. I got down to 175 and people said I was too thin and I was a size 8. It is how you feel about yourself dear. Take care and love yourself.