annoying things

Options

Replies

• rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    People who fake washing their hands in the bathroom. Just because I'm in a stall doesn't mean I didn't notice that you ran the water but didn't use the paper towel dispenser...GROSS. I always look at the shoes so I know who's hand not to shake...
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Self-Checkout at the grocery store.

"UNEXPECTED ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA" ... "Please wait for assistance"

definitely this. I was a supermarket cashier for a few years in college...if I can't even sort that sh** out, then how is the feeble, 86 yr old man with low vision standing next to me gonna figure it out!? Seriously.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Self-Checkout at the grocery store.

"UNEXPECTED ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA" ... "Please wait for assistance"

It really makes me appreciate how fast the checkout clerks scan things, though...

But I still go through self checkout because I like to keep the number of actual humans I interact with at a minimal number daily.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Cyclist in the city
  • StanandSaraSmith
    Options
    i'll start...

JOINT facebook accounts.... i.e.: Stan&SaraSmith

really?!?!? i never know who's talking. get your own account!

We can't afford two accounts!!!!
  • aldenxnedla
    aldenxnedla Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Unbelievably cheap employers. I've worked at the same job for 2 years, I'm in a managerial position and have never had any disciplinary issues, and my hourly wage hasn't even gone up a whole dollar since the day I started. Needless to say I'm quitting very soon and going back to school, this was a temporary thing... But still. Absolutely ridiculous.
  • aldenxnedla
    aldenxnedla Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i'll start...

Uh, they're free...
  • StanandSaraSmith
    Options
    i'll start...

Uh, they're free...

lol
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    My older sister. She counts as a thing.....

If you have a headache, she has a brain tumor. If you have a cold, she has stomach cancer. Recently, a friend of hers had a baby with spina bifida. This friend said nothing about it to my sister, but made a private facebook group to keep close friends and family in the loop. My sister got word that there was something up with the baby, so she asks about it. Eventually the friend tells her to which my sister replies "I have spina bfida too!" Friend calls me pissed off that my sister would diminish what her baby and her family is dealing with. I mean, seriously!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Work, work is annoying today! I want out
  • pseudomuffin
    Options
    My older sister. She counts as a thing.....

If you have a headache, she has a brain tumor. If you have a cold, she has stomach cancer. Recently, a friend of hers had a baby with spina bifida. This friend said nothing about it to my sister, but made a private facebook group to keep close friends and family in the loop. My sister got word that there was something up with the baby, so she asks about it. Eventually the friend tells her to which my sister replies "I have spina bfida too!" Friend calls me pissed off that my sister would diminish what her baby and her family is dealing with. I mean, seriously!

Narcissists are the worst.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    The following two words used together: Epic Fail *shudder*

Also - I find it incredibly annoying/frustrating to cope with when my 7 year old and 5 year old can not say 2 words to each other without trying to one-up each other or bickering. I get it, they are kids, and we are dealing. But, still, this mom finds it annoying.

The lack of manners in the general public.
  • pseudomuffin
    Options
    i'll start...

Uh, they're free...

lol

:laugh:
  • koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    Options
    Having to sit down when I pee :(
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    People who are experts on everything and know everything
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

Hahaha! They make these cup things for women so you no longer have to squat. Learned that the hard way when I was hiking in the rockies. Some things can't be unseen!
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Waiting on the UPS man to deliver a VERY IMPORTANT piece of medical machinery only for him to SAY no one was home when clearly he never even came to the door because I've sat by the door ALL FRICKIN' day with the door open just simply WAITING!!

I'm still FURIOUS!!!

No, there is not a car in my driveway ... it's called a GARAGE!!!

And yes, may seem silly but we've waiting MONTHS for this and NEED it NOW!! Pure laziness and so now, instead, I have to spend 45mins of my time traveling to go get it this evening.
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    People who smell bad.....is personal hygiene really that difficult?
  • koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    Options

Hahaha! They make these cup things for women so you no longer have to squat. Learned that the hard way when I was hiking in the rockies. Some things can't be unseen!

I've seen those!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to buy one because I can't justify spending money on it, but I REALLY want someone to give me one as a "gag" gift so I can actually use it......lol. It's like poopourri (if you don't know what it is, look it up and watch the commercial!!!), you don't want to buy it yourself, but you are so darn curious!!!!!!!!!!!!