annoying things

Options

Replies

• angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Cyclist in the city

^^ I TOTALLY agree!! And they seem oblivious to anyone else (or at least the majority of them). I'm always afraid I will hit someone coming around a corner/curve or down a hill ... I CAN'T SEE YOU!!!!!!
  • vaishnavijayasankar
    vaishnavijayasankar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    people who have a good figure and yet cal themselves fat and that too in front of a person whose actually fat!!!!!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Having to sit down when I pee :(

Hahaha! They make these cup things for women so you no longer have to squat. Learned that the hard way when I was hiking in the rockies. Some things can't be unseen!

I've seen those!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to buy one because I can't justify spending money on it, but I REALLY want someone to give me one as a "gag" gift so I can actually use it......lol. It's like poopourri (if you don't know what it is, look it up and watch the commercial!!!), you don't want to buy it yourself, but you are so darn curious!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!! I know what you're talking about. Too funny! I have thought of buying some for my office mate as a gag gift. He's always stinking up the bathrooms and bragging about it. He'd get a kick out of it and I'm sure his wife would appreciate it when he's at home!
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Johnny Football getting picked by anyone at all.
  • BurntCoffee
    Options
    Cyclist in the city

^^ I TOTALLY agree!! And they seem oblivious to anyone else (or at least the majority of them). I'm always afraid I will hit someone coming around a corner/curve or down a hill ... I CAN'T SEE YOU!!!!!!

I completely agree! I don't care if they DO have the same rights as people in cars. If you go head to head with a car it won't matter. Dead and right is still dead. I hate that but it's true.
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    DUDES WITH LONG FINGERNAILS...ew...
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    not being able to post pictures and gifs because I am dumb as ****.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    you want to know what's an annoying thing? TERMITE infestations in your condo. that's what's an annoying ****ing thing. :sick:
  • jsissom86
    jsissom86 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    omg....this is me as well.
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    BAD MANNERS...
    I cant stand when I hold a door open for someone and they dont say thank you. Or especially when Ive taught my little boys to always hold the door open for woman and elders and someone doesnt tell them thank you.

Or when you come to a complete stop to let someone in and they dont wave as appreciation ( Might just be a Texas thing)

People just watching a older lady/man stuggling to carry bags or take their trash out.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    People who write "2" instead of "to" or "u" instead of "you". I will literally stop reading something if I see a "u".
  • BurntCoffee
    Options
    When I hear people laughing, it pisses me off.

People that think they are hilarious and over-laugh at everything they say, and no one else is laughing,,,ever.

People that don't use turn signals.

People that back into parking spaces. I swear, one day I'm going to intentionally ram the fukc out of one of those people.

People at work that constantly tell you why something cannot be done, but never have any ideas on how to actually get something done.

ROTFLMAO! ;) (just teasing)
  • alaskamatteson
    alaskamatteson Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    When I text people a long paragraph or even two sentences and they text back 'lol' or 'k' every single time.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Online:
    Thread Hi-jackers --- I call it out everytime i see it

Real life:
    The express lane at the store. It says 20 items or less, not 20 shopping carts full or less.
    People who park in the middle of the store parking lot waiting for someone to back out as they are still loading their car with grocery
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    It drives me insane when I have my hair blowing in my face and it tickles my face/nose. I absolutely hate it, I have have no words to describe how much I hate it.

I find people on those very very loud bikes absolutely annoying. I find it deafening and I think they just feel the need to compensate small reproductive organs with loud noise.
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    People who talk loudly in public on their cell phones

People who let their kids run wild in restaurants
  • Elsiebeanns
    Elsiebeanns Posts: 14
    Options
    People using the words "loose" and "lose" wrong.

Your clothing is LOOSE after you LOSE weight!
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Nose pickers and *kitten* scratchers
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    People who chew loud and drivers who speed up when you turn your blinker on.