Replies

• onmyway57
    onmyway57 Posts: 22
    Options
    Mine is crossing my legs haven't be able to do that in years
  • Holly_belle
    Holly_belle Posts: 4,042 Member
    Options
    Being able to wear any pair of my jeans and not having a muffin top.
    Fitting into a smaller size dress in time for my best friends wedding.
    Going to Old Navy and fitting into a medium shirt without feeling like a stuffed sausage :)
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of pants 2 sizes smaller than I typically wear! Not sure if it's because of vanity sizing, though lol. Also, I was able to help my Dad move around heavy furniture and he was impressed :smile:
  • onmyway57
    onmyway57 Posts: 22
    Options
    :wink:
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Had to put all of my size 16 jeans in the give-away pile...they all fall off my now size 12 behind:)
    Kicked the treadmill's *kitten* today by jogging at 5.6mph for 20 minutes, then finishing my 1/2 hour jog off at 5.5mph...not a big deal to accomplished runners, but a big deal for me:)
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My training shorts that used to be too awkwardly tight are now falling off my bum bum!
  • HereWeGoAgain7
    HereWeGoAgain7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    - Woke up and felt sexy
    - Had a workout buddy tell me she was jealous of my hour-glass figure

And my biggest one:

- Had my husband tell me he wants to start losing too because I inspired him!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    NSV for the day -> 10 minutes on the stair climber this morning and enough energy/stamina/wind left to do another 10 minutes on the treadmill at a 15 incline at 3.8 mph!

ETA:

Biggest NSV so far - January 2 BP -> 142/95, May 1 BP -> 118/67
  • mkladyjmm
    mkladyjmm Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Off all high blood pressure medication.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Normal blood pressure and thyroid levels this time around. :drinker:
    Fit into Goal Dress No. 1 (another 3 to go) :laugh:
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I had to collect something I left at the gym on Sunday, the lady on reception when she scanned my membership card she couldn't believe the picture with my profile (taken the day I joined the gym) was me! made my day.
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    In a size 16 jean. Been about 10 years since I was this size.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Finished my first triathlon Saturday.
    Shopping in regular stores. Right now I'm rocking a Liz Claiborne dress that shows off the fact that I now have a waist. :)
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
  • skyeny
    skyeny Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    1. From workouts: I've fractured my elbow a year ago and had a partial bone replacement and ligament repair. Still haven't gotten my range of motion back, but last week I noticed I don't have pain in it anymore!! I got so used living with pain that didn't even realize how working out made my range of motion better, and I don't have pain at max extension/bend )))
    2. From calorie counting: About a year ago I bought an expensive dress without trying it. Of course I couldn't possibly be too fat for that dress, but I was. I haven't had time to return it on time, so this morning I was preparing a donation and felt so bad having to give away the dress. So I decided to try it for the last time, and it was loose on me!!! I woke up everybody in the house, including my dog, because they had to know! ))
    3. From both: I'm off antidepressants and never felt so great!

55 days - 16 lb ))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!