9 months in... Progress is awesome!

Options
13»

Replies

• Fat2FitMyDrive
    Fat2FitMyDrive Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am so so so soooo proud of you!!!! Don't you EVER stop fighting for what you deserve!!!! Because you're worth it damnit!

Thank you! Damn Right I'm worth it! Looks like you've had some simply amazing progress yourself now that's fantastic! Inspiration first thing in the morning is always the right way to start the day!
  • Fat2FitMyDrive
    Options
    Had an awesome day today! First off today was a weigh in for me and I lost 1.5 more lbs since last weigh in!! *Happy Dance!* Today was Leg Day and after a nasty leg session I managed to bang out a new PR Mile Run at 7:45 which for me I am thrilled! Sub 8 min mile goal is officially toast my next goal is to run 2 miles in under 16mins! Motivated by progress so keep it moving! Where my Spartans at?? AROO AROO AROO!!!
  • TiffanyJole
    TiffanyJole Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me so much, thank you! :)
  • Fat2FitMyDrive
    Options
    You have inspired me so much, thank you! :)

I'm very happy to hear that! One of my biggest goals is to help inspire and motivate others! So reading that is AWESOME! Thank you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!