5'6 girls, whats your size and weight?

Options

Replies

• callmestephanie
    callmestephanie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and between a 18 and 20 (some 18s fit, some I have to wear 20). My shirts are XL or XXL but I'm breast feeding and my boobs are huge (40DDD). I am hovering around 248 lbs right now.
  • Ldrogers85
    Ldrogers85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'6"ish, 144, a medium up top and a 8/10 on the bottom. I'm all thighs and booty. Working to trim them down and hopefully pull a little more off my hips and arms. Of course, though, the boobs are the first to go :/
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Check out this website. It has a ton of photos of real unphotoshopped women and their height, weight, age, size, etc . . .

www.mybodygallery.com

Hmm, I look nothing like those women. I hate being oddly shaped. I'm currently 143 ish in size 6/8 bottom, s/m top. Most of my fat is in my gut still.
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I have to ask what brand some of you ladies wear. I'm 5'6" 143 and wear a 9 jeans, 8 dress pants, medium or large top (depending on brand). I'm amazed when I see someone with the same height and weight saying they were a 4 jeans.

It's all about body composition.

Current weight: 125 US pant size 3 (I wear Jr sizes as Women's wear does not fit me right), shirt Small

Previous weight: 129 US pant size 3, shirt Small

Weight before that: 130 US pant size 8, shirt size Medium or Large
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options

although brand plays a big role, especially in different areas of the world, so does body fat percentage and lean muscle mass. a runner, a couch potato, and a body builder all with the same height and weight will not wear the same sized clothing, no matter what brand.
    *but since you asked, and i'm 2 lbs less than you, i wear a 4 in Old Navy, New York & Company, Calvin Klein, Ann Taylor, etc. and 5 in most junior brands, albeit with little room in the thighs.

***Edited because I can't seem to spell anymore...

Thanks for the reply. I agree on the body type definitely. The brands make a big difference too. So I'm stopping at Old Navy on the way home LOL
  • JlovesAB
    JlovesAB Posts: 10
    Options
    5'6", 162lbs and a UK size 12-14/M-L
  • hei_ma_ma
    hei_ma_ma Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 66.5 inches tall and weigh 141 lbs right now. Most of my pants are US size 6, though they are getting loose enough I may have to buy replacement pants in US size 4 (yay!). On top I wear small or medium depending on the brand and style. I have longish arms and torso and a pear shape.
  • Zovesta
    Zovesta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'6", 163lbs, US size 12 in tops and bottoms. Want to get down to 130lbs, figure I'd be about a size 6 or 8 there.
  • annasteff96
    annasteff96 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm a little taller than 5' 6" but I weight 158 and I'm currently a US size 8/10 depending on the brand of pants/dress. I usually wear a medium top as well.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    5' 6" and 152 pounds. Size Medium in tops and dresses, size 10 in most pants.
  • FoxyMars25
    FoxyMars25 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6.5" and currently weigh 159.5. I have a hard time with pants because my thighs are thicker and my waist is pretty small. The best jeans I can find are junior size 7 (from Kohl's, women's size 6 at Express) with a little stretch in them so they can stretch over my thighs and fit correctly in my waist lol. For dress pants, I wear an 8 right now but they are big in my butt and waist. Dresses depend on how they fit, if they fit in the waist and flare out, I can wear a 6 or sometimes even a 4. If they are more fitted in hip, I need an 8. The majority of my clothes which consist of mostly tops because jeans/pants are so hard to find, are from Express and I wear a small. I gained some "relationship" weight over the last 3 years but now that the relationship is over, I am losing weight again, When I weighed around 145, I wore size 4's for the most part and x-small tops. At my heaviest, which was 211 lbs, I wore 14's and large tops.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    205 - 14/16
  • briohne128
    briohne128 Posts: 176 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm 5ft 6, 22 years old, I weigh approx 127 pounds and I am US 6 UK 8.
  • crazyycatlady1
    crazyycatlady1 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    126lbs/size 4 jeans, small tops and dresses
  • tagenririe
    tagenririe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 125 pounds and have a very small frame. I don't fit into the juniors or womens clothing yet and wear a 14 in kids.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", 42, and weigh 170 (with a GW of 150). I'm hanging out between a 12-14 bottom and size L top (except places with crazy vanity sizes where I'm a M).

I'm guessing when I reach goal, I'll be a size 8-10 on bottom and a solid M on top which is A-OK with me. :)
  • LaReinaDeCorazones
    LaReinaDeCorazones Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    5'5 and 246.8 wear US 18 in pants and L/XL in pants. Oddly enough, when I weighed this much 6 years ago I wore 22/24.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed by these sizes too,I'm 5'6 140 goal 135 and my pants 11/12(US) I must be more bottom heavy than I thought
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" currently 218.2 lbs. Just got into my size US 16 pants this weeks after finally getting into size 18 last week. Starting weight was 256 lbs US size 20/22. I'm an hourglass with big hips and chest and small waist. My goal weight is between 135 - 140 lbs.

If anyone with similar stats wants to add me, feel free.
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I am also 5' 6" and 55 years old. I weigh 159 lbs. I finally fit into medium tops and size 10 pants. It is amazing how many who are the same height and weight wear size 8. I don't think I will be able to fit into a size 8 until I weigh less than 150.