Serious question about push up bras

Options
124»

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    And who exactly determined that being "sexy" or her desire to be sexy has anything to do with what "men want"??

My brain decides my opinion. Who decides your opinions? Someone other than yourself?

ETA: And if "feeling sexy" has nothing to do with attracting sexual desires, or looking attractive to others, then why not just sit naked in front a mirror?
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

May I see your degree or certificate showing why it is that you believe you are the expert on what is sexy or not or when and where women should/should not be able to show cleavage?

I feel like I should offer a certificate here.

Certificates are a waste for some of us. For others, it offers validation. I don't need anyone's approval to profer my opinion. I have self-confidence.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

May I see your degree or certificate showing why it is that you believe you are the expert on what is sexy or not or when and where women should/should not be able to show cleavage?

I feel like I should offer a certificate here.

Certificates are a waste for some of us. For others, it offers validation. I don't need anyone's approval to profer my opinion. I have self-confidence.

But do you have certified self-confidence? If not, how can you know it's the genuine article? :bigsmile:

I need no validation from others. You are free to believe what you will. You must reach deep into your brain and use critical thinking skills to come to your own conclusion. :smokin:
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    This is what I will be looking for lol. This is what my tatas used to do.

Female_breasts_75d.jpg

Anyway, I think I have established I need to just look around everywhere.

Yeah, I still think the look you are going for is "too small of a bra". Which is fine, it's a look. But the problem is HER boobs are most likely fake to keep their shape while they're being squished like that (again, which is fine, it's a look) but YOUR boobs are not silicon filled plastic containers and you are likely going to get the "four boob" look if you attempt it. or end up looking like your boobs are pressed up against an invisible wall (aka very flattened out).
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    This is what I will be looking for lol. This is what my tatas used to do.

Female_breasts_75d.jpg

Anyway, I think I have established I need to just look around everywhere.

Yeah, I still think the look you are going for is "too small of a bra". Which is fine, it's a look. But the problem is HER boobs are most likely fake to keep their shape while they're being squished like that (again, which is fine, it's a look) but YOUR boobs are not silicon filled plastic containers and you are likely going to get the "four boob" look if you attempt it. or end up looking like your boobs are pressed up against an invisible wall (aka very flattened out).

A too small cup causes double boobing this is not double boobing, I also said my breasts have looked like this not all that long ago and my boobs are not fake so, ya, maybe hers are but mine aren't . Thanks though :)
    This look is from a push up bra, which does not come in my size, or so it seems.
  • CharleePear
    Options
    I am asking cos I actually had nice looking cleavage before weight loss and really firm breasts, now not firm. Dunno how that happens.

it happens because you are losing fat when you lose weight, including from your breasts.

I should clarify I don't know how that happens cos the size hasn't changed just the shape and just droopier. How is that possible?

think of a pillow... when its full of feathers its all fluffy and plump.... take out some feathers, its squishy and droopy...

thats your boobs when you take fat out... if you're young your skin might regain some easticity and tighten up, though i understand that can take up to a year.

Okily dokily :smile: Thanks heaps, it was exactly a way I could understand it. I have only lost 6 kgs so far but I guess it's more my body changed shape and losing fat over actual kgs. I am hoping to lose at least 12kg more so maybe I need to just be patient.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    ?? I think when your boobs touch it generally means that your bra is too small. So buy a smaller bra? I personally try to avoid the uni-boob look.

I usually go for the lift and separate as well. :smile:

+1
  • CharleePear
    Options
    ?? I think when your boobs touch it generally means that your bra is too small. So buy a smaller bra? I personally try to avoid the uni-boob look.

+1

My breasts are quite big if they lift that touch I just haven't found a bra that lifts enough
  • Myfitfutureself
    Myfitfutureself Posts: 34 Member
    Options
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options

+1

My breasts are quite big if they lift that touch I just haven't found a bra that lifts enough

My cousin was an I cup and had the same problem. She'd never been fitted for a bra (until we went to Lane Bryant one day) and always wore what her grandmother and mother guessed would fit her. Picture 36I in 42DDD and you'll wonder why some stores profess that sister-sizing is good enough. It's not.
    She had surgery just a couple of years ago and is now a very full D (she tried to talk the doctor into making her an A) and is much more comfortable. It actually turned out to be a doubly good thing that she pushed to have the reduction because her breasts were made up of more dense material than fat.

Back on point.
    Keep trying different sizes on and remember that just because you are one size in one style doesn't mean that you are that same size in another style. Maybe it would be easier if you could learn to sew your own, it's what I keep telling myself every time I have to go bra shopping.
  • SuziAstro26
    SuziAstro26 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Smaller bra, Def :)
  • CharleePear
    Options
    The amount of people saying small bras, seriously I am so sorry that has been your experience! Please get fitted properly and find a nice bra that pushes gives you lift, it is NOT from a too small bra, that just gives an ugly effect. :flowerforyou: