If you won the lottery, what would you do?

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Pay off all debt.
    Build a house.
    Travel.
    Pay off everything for my mom.
    Work jobs i love that don't pay anything but will make me happy instead of high paying, high stress jobs.
    Get a little bit of plastic surgery. Nothing radical, just want some stuff lifted back to where it used to be. :smile:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Buy MFP and delete all the accounts of people who spell lose as loose.

LOL! :love:
  • AwesomeGuy37
    AwesomeGuy37 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'd spend it wisely.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Poor and content is rich, and rich enough.

That is such a poor person thing to say.

Not really considering that Shakespeare was a pretty wealthy man
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Take my wife to do anything, anywhere that she wants.
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Depends how much I win. I can tell you that I would never work again, though. Or at the very least be picky about what I do. I wouldn't worry about how I'm going to pay for my CPA exam fees. And help my friend start her non-profit org for foster children. She wants to change the way the whole foster system is run, so I want to help her get the ball rolling.

Then, the typical buy a house, pay of student loans, take a trip around the world, pay off my car (or even get a new one). You know, the usual.
  • Rochelle951
    Rochelle951 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Build a Boys and Girls club for kids to attend after school and during the summer. This place would have state-of-the-art EVERYTHING!!! Theatre Room, Kitchen
    Children would learn how to play an instrument of their choice, Dance (ballet, jazz, lyrical, tap), Arts and Craft, Cooking, Computers, Woodshop, Swim, Play a sport. Community Service (habitat for humanity), Gymnastics, Learn a 2nd language
    Have tutors in all subjects. And of course have all the super fun games, Pool, Bumper Pool, Foosball, Ping Pong board games. The list goes on and on. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Rochelle951
    Rochelle951 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Take my wife to do anything, anywhere that she wants.

I Love it!!! Wifey will definitely love that
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Immediately retire, buy a new touring bicycle and equipment ... hop on and trek all-over Canada and the USA. I did some cycle touring when I was younger, but never to the extent I wanted.
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Buy a 1969 Camaro SS 396 Matte black with chrome trim and black leather interior. This and my life would be complete. :D
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Dress in bad clothes drive a junkie car and go shopping at luxury stores, i wanna see their reaction!! :happy:
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I'm a simple guy - I would take out 20000 dollars in singles - gather my best buds while in vegas, go to a strip club

and make it rain
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Hire a personal trainer and chef to help me stay around long enough to spend it all
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Dress in bad clothes drive a junkie car and go shopping at luxury stores, i wanna see their reaction!! :happy:
    I do that on purpose. I went shopping for my wife's Lexus wearing Wal-mart sweat pants and t-shirt. I drove to the dealerships in my kids 2003 corolla.

And yes, it took 3 dealership visits before I found one that didn't judge me based on appearance and what I drove up in...

I'm weird, I know.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I do that on purpose. I went shopping for my wife's Lexus wearing Wal-mart sweat pants and t-shirt. I drove to the dealerships in my kids 2003 corolla.

And yes, it took 3 dealership visits before I found one that didn't judge me based on appearance and what I drove up in...

I'm weird, I know.

i do shet like this too whenever I get the chance. car shopping was the best. judged, judged, judged... nice guy...BINGO!

OGISSWAT? I'm gonna buy this car cash right here on the spot.

it's fun.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    possibly relocate

buy a house, with cash

pay off my vehicle loan

pay off student loan and credit card debt

go back to school & do something i have passion for
  • BoSox2013WS
    Options
    take a dump on my boss' desk and walk out, go to the dealership and buy a lambo, go back to work and do doughnuts in the parking lot, then drive cross country
  • InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    2a5a040524a4838b13fc29c96bc13c5a4185a496e7be052904b982200be8dce4.jpg
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Take my FL on a cruise. :-)
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Life size butter statues of everyone I've ever met.