Best exercises for fat loss?

Options
2»

Replies

• BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I find no matter what exercise I do, I get bored after awhile so I rotate through classes, weight training, cardio, etc. I don't hate any one specific exercise (okay, maybe burpees) so I'm really good to try new things.

I have adjusted my macros - if you want to have a look at them and let me know if those look better?

Also, I absolutely need to add more protein, but have been struggling. I don't eat fish or tofu but otherwise am good to go with other proteins. I just need to do more prep. Slowly but surely.

I LOVE BURPEES, I LOVE BURPEES, I LOVE BURPEES
    Just keep telling that to yourself and you'll eventually convince yourself hahaha

My MMA trainer gave me some valuable advice... He said when there's an exercise you hate to do like burpees, mountain climbers, knee tucks, etc. When you have to do them just start, find a pace you can handle and just RIP through them... no matter how painful or sucky or how hard they are, just don't stop, keep going until you get through the hundred or minute drill or how ever many you have to do. The moment you stop for a rest is when it's the hardest to keep going, every time you stop it's harder and harder to start again. I started doing this with these various exercises and guess what... he was right! I used to hate mountain climbers and now I could just do them all day long. Same with burpees :) give it a try.... baby steps :)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I find no matter what exercise I do, I get bored after awhile so I rotate through classes, weight training, cardio, etc. I don't hate any one specific exercise (okay, maybe burpees) so I'm really good to try new things.

I have adjusted my macros - if you want to have a look at them and let me know if those look better?

Also, I absolutely need to add more protein, but have been struggling. I don't eat fish or tofu but otherwise am good to go with other proteins. I just need to do more prep. Slowly but surely.

I LOVE BURPEES, I LOVE BURPEES, I LOVE BURPEES
    Just keep telling that to yourself and you'll eventually convince yourself hahaha

My MMA trainer gave me some valuable advice... He said when there's an exercise you hate to do like burpees, mountain climbers, knee tucks, etc. When you have to do them just start, find a pace you can handle and just RIP through them... no matter how painful or sucky or how hard they are, just don't stop, keep going until you get through the hundred or minute drill or how ever many you have to do. The moment you stop for a rest is when it's the hardest to keep going, every time you stop it's harder and harder to start again. I started doing this with these various exercises and guess what... he was right! I used to hate mountain climbers and now I could just do them all day long. Same with burpees :) give it a try.... baby steps :)

cosign
  • bigbadblack
    Options
    You need to keep your eating habits in check.