Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Today on MFP I Learned...

Replies

• George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    I should make probably ask well endowned men if they can steer better while they swim. But people would wonder if I'm interested in knowing who the possessors of big peni (penises) are...

What a conundrum I've gotten myself into.

Dude, you're just dedicated to making me feel inadequate in every way.
    giphy.gif

Sir, your selfie skills more than make up for your lack of lenght/girth and/or presence of moobs.

tumblr_mc62ixFbpF1ry6wqf.gif
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    I should make probably ask well endowned men if they can steer better while they swim. But people would wonder if I'm interested in knowing who the possessors of big peni (penises) are...

:laugh:
    not to mention that you are essentially implying that you cannot answer that question!
    :laugh:

You are ON A ROLL!

Well there are plenty of snags in shallow water. Don't ask how shallow.

This is an entirely novel approach to MFP trolling. Bravo sir. Happy fishing!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Can float a bit better on my back without having to do anything. lol
    Steering... they are no help what so ever. :laugh:
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Cows can swim, but won't unless they feel threatened and have no other options.

They also run. FAST at that. You would be surprised how fast they can get their big @sses moving.

S/N: if you are ever chased by a cow, get thee behind a tree. They can run, but their steering sucks and they cannot get around the tree faster than you.
  • Stefmoray
    Stefmoray Posts: 19 Member
    that was funny!
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Cows can swim, but won't unless they feel threatened and have no other options.

They also run. FAST at that. You would be surprised how fast they can get their big @sses moving.

S/N: if you are ever chased by a cow, get thee behind a tree. They can run, but their steering sucks and they cannot get around the tree faster than you.

I posted a youtube video earlier. Those cows aren't being chased, they're wading in water while eating riverside/swampside green stuff.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,519 Member
    I don't know if ladies with "big bosoms" float...but I do know that ladies with big butts sink. It has happened to me before.
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh Posts: 363 Member
    I'm wondering about "moobs" now…..
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    You might also learn that cows do in fact only have one stomach with four compartments not four stomachs.
  • SGM_Adonis
    You might also learn that cows do in fact only have one stomach with four compartments not four stomachs.

Shut the front door!!!!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    This was udderly disappointing.

I was hoping for bro-science facts, or a list of foods that will make me fat.
  • Chieflrg

Shut the front door!!!!

Please...not in front of the kids.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    I found proof!

funny_dolphin_and_cow.jpg
  • SGM_Adonis
    I found proof!

It's a salt water cow. I wonder what the fresh water cow looks like...
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member

Dude! I could be nice and say that not every thread you start is going to be genius... orrrr.... I could just tell you that you just need to start your day OVER AGAIN!!!! or go have a DRINK and FORGET this day every BEGAN!!!! Guess which one I choose??? :drinker:
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    I found proof!

This photo is a hoax...I don't see any utters!! :grumble:
  • SGM_Adonis
    I found proof!

This photo is a hoax...I don't see any utters!! :grumble:

The other udders are utterly tucked back...perhaps for aerodynamic purposes?
  • Chieflrg
    You can't spot-udder reduce...
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Nice tape job, wonder if that's duct tape?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    That people really believe that "lift heavy" is the answer for every question.