So I completed T25 Alpha and Beta last week...

Options

Replies

• mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic work! You're motivating me to get up off my butt.
    Thanks! you can do it! :D
  • Robynkep87
    Robynkep87 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job!! Did you ever have to modify? I am currently on W3D3 and still have to modity here and there!!When did you start to notice that changes? Was your weight loss consistent week to week? I hope my results will be this good!!
  • mattjft
    Options
    WOW!! Great job!! Did you ever have to modify? I am currently on W3D3 and still have to modity here and there!!When did you start to notice that changes? Was your weight loss consistent week to week? I hope my results will be this good!!
    The only time I modified was when I was so tired doing the same thing a lot of times like push ups or something or the an workouts those are brutal I started losing more after the 3rd week of alpha. It was coming off at a good pace after that. I noticed the changes after a couple weeks. I hope it as good for you as it has been for me!
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!! Very nice!! WTG!
  • mattjft
    Options
    Holy crap!! Very nice!! WTG!
    Thanks a lot!
  • karmac0matic
    karmac0matic Posts: 285
    Options
    doing really well! :D
  • taebo78
    taebo78 Posts: 7
    Options
    Great job!! I started the program again this week (didn't finish the first time) but I'm determined to finish this time. Hope my results are as good as yours!
  • mattjft
    Options
    Thank you ladies! :D I hope to gain some definition in the third phase!
  • shellzj107
    shellzj107 Posts: 1
    Options
    Awesome progress!! I'm starting T25 next week with a challenge group.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Wooow! Those are great results and as an older, married woman I hope it is not inapprpriate to say you are looking very handsome :wink:
  • mattjft
    Options
    Awesome progress!! I'm starting T25 next week with a challenge group.
    That's awesome to hear! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
  • fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well done!!

I've done the first week of gamma, and I've already noticed a bit more definition after just a week. Definitely gives you the boost to keep going huh? I've really enjoyed T25, its hard work but loads of fun too
  • mattjft
    Options
    Wooow! Those are great results and as an older, married woman I hope it is not inapprpriate to say you are looking very handsome :wink:
    Thank you for the compliment! :]
  • mattjft
    Options
    Well done!!

I've done the first week of gamma, and I've already noticed a bit more definition after just a week. Definitely gives you the boost to keep going huh? I've really enjoyed T25, its hard work but loads of fun too
    I am starting week 2 of gamma tomorrow all I noticed from week one was how sore I was after the pyramid haha
  • fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well done!!

I am starting week 2 of gamma tomorrow all I noticed from week one was how sore I was after the pyramid haha

Yep, I'm on week 2 tomorrow. Not looking forward to the pyramid again, that was a bit brutal haha And all the floor work in Speed 3.0 - my poor abs were cursing me the next day!
  • mattjft
    Options
    Well done!!

Yep, I'm on week 2 tomorrow. Not looking forward to the pyramid again, that was a bit brutal haha And all the floor work in Speed 3.0 - my poor abs were cursing me the next day!
    I love speed 3.0! It burns so many calories!
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Good job. (: You look great.
  • mehpinkgirlie2013
    Options
    Amazing progress!

This has been a great motivator for me - I'm starting T25 tomorrow and I'm so excited.

Let us know how Gamma is in terms of progress. Really pleased for you. Well done :) xx
  • Honeydew73
    Honeydew73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • katatoniczka
    Options
    I'm doing bits and pieces of t25 on days I don't do other exercises that leave me too tired for the additional 25 mins... I'd like such results when I complete those 2 months in 5 months probably :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!