the "why did i just eat that" thread.

Options

Replies

• dayzeyblue
    dayzeyblue Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Bacon egg cheese jalepeno cheddar biscuit from Whataburger...if you have not tried it then DON'T...it is delicious and addictively awful! Took me 4 hrs to finish this beast but ate every bite plus order of hashbrowns...around 600-700 cals. My usual breakfast is around 197 cals....I def did not stay under my cals that day!
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    A couple weeks ago I fixed a frozen pizza for lunch intending to eat only a couple of slices and to save the rest for dinner. I ate the whole pizza for lunch, actually I inhaled the whole pizza for lunch. Totally wrecked my macros for the day and left me with 200 calories for dinner. And I was bloated the rest of the day, not worth it.
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Any blizzard from Dairy Queen... Ever. I will never get one again. They always sound great, but fail at being great. -.-
  • seehowyousoar
    seehowyousoar Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yesterdays cookies, why did it have to be you...
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    On Monday night, I dropped my BF off at the airport for a weeklong trip to Florida for work.
    On the way home, I immediately dropped by Del Taco and got $4 order of beef Macho Nachos- I was expecting something in par with the rinky-dink Nachos Bell Grande from Taco Bell. Good lord, this dish was HEAVY and HUGE. And despite being like four times bigger than I expected, I devoured them all. Hating myself before, during, and after consumption.

Then I got a call that his flight was cancelled so I had to go get him, and immediately confessed my food transgressions.
    He left the next morning instead, and rather than eat the pain away, I slept and moped and watched Nashville for six hours.

Horrible coping mechanisms, I got 'em.
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I made these little 37 calorie cup cakes. Yesterday I had 16. Ooops. They are gone now so at least I won't have to look at them anymore.
  • redtreediary
    redtreediary Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Two bottles of wine later... :drinker: :sick: :blushing:

Yeah, I have lived that version of regret. LOL. "Oh, wait. This was a bad idea. *pause* TOO LATE NOW! *finishes last glass*"
  • adopp062715
    adopp062715 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm a total binge eater, so I'm use to bouts of *ahem* overindulging, but this is completely embarassing...one night, like a week or two ago, I cut into a block of jalapeno cheese in the morning and brought some to work. When I got home I had another slice, later another slice, and then by the end of the night the block was gone. It wasn't until my boyfriend saw the wrapper in the bin that he asked, "oh, do we have any more cheese?" (I think he thought I took it out of the packaging and placed it in another bag.) And it hit me....I ate the ENTIRE BLOCK OF CHEESE IN ONE DAY, without even being conscious of it. This was back when I wasn't tracking consistently. Worse, was that my boyfriend was there when I opened the package and he became very quiet when I squeaked out, "no." I think he too realized that I'd eaten the whole thing in one day.

I have done this and my boyfriend just looked at me like I was crazy. He didn't truly understand how much I love cheese until that point. We don't keep block cheese in the house anymore which is a conscious decision on my part. I can't trust myself with it even though it is so good. :)
  • coffeen14
    coffeen14 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    On Saturday I walked around the mall got a panda bowl at Panda Express then went to a wedding that evening and had some fantastic macaroni and cheese followed by a beer and a lemonade with vodka.....not my best day but why did I eat that? because I deserve to indulge sometimes X)
  • mandi_spicer
    mandi_spicer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Anytime I order pizza. Because I always eat an entire large to myself. 4 slices, take a break and eat some breadsticks, wait 2 hours, eat the last 4 slices. I had to start ordering personal pizzas, bahahaha!
  • jwooley13
    jwooley13 Posts: 243
    Options
    I ate two cold, lackluster pieces of Dominos stuffed cheesy bread day before last. If something is truly spectacular, I usually show no remorse but these weren't even very good. Instant regret.
  • KarmaKills
    KarmaKills Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I baked a carrot cake (from scratch) over the weekend. Last night I may....or may not.... have had an extra piece of it. :sad: I knew the minute I was devouring every last delicious bite that I'd regret it later, but didn't care at the time. Ay yi yi
  • jammysammy
    jammysammy Posts: 4
    Options
    My coworker bought me some yummy keebler chocolate mint cookie mini things. I was being good and eating 1/day and then decided that I should just finish the pack so that they weren't impacting my sugar counts every day for the foreseeable future. That makes no sense.
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My mom made this fab cheese dip for my brother's birthday....I was good all day on Monday...took one teaspoonful of it COLD and my mouth started to jump with excitement..I ate the whole damn thing *sigh*...
    I have those moments... "Oh, just one brownie..." and end up eating 5 >.<'' D'oh
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, one coworker brought some Timbits (doughnut holes?) in the lounge, juste before lunch. I was eating some glorious jerk chicken and stuff, but I was like: god, only one doughnut hole, why should I worry about this? So I ate one, and they were SOOOO fresh, SOOOO soft, SOOOO sugary... I almost fell of my chair, and I have not a big sweet tooth. So I took two more doughnuts hole, thinking that it will equals like if I ate a third of a doughnut and that was it.

Well, I logged it and I learned that it was 250 calories, and so sugary and carb-loaded that I haven't been able to fit in my macros (and eat) the 150 cals ice cream I was coveting for dessert.

Why did I just eat that again?
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Granola, just a small handful i tell myself... No chance, the whole pack is gone in 60 seconds!
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Leftover pizza at work. I'd just finished lunch, but it was free and god, that delicious smell...I had one and a half pieces. They were succulent, but my stomach and areas south informed me within about ten minutes that I was in deep trouble. Would not repeat.
  • buglet93
    buglet93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The other night I had dinner and was completely content...but then my b/f's dad made popcorn...my weakness...I popped a bag of kettle corn and ate the whole bag...my b/f made his own bag because I didn't want to share...UGH!!! Afterwards I just sat there looking into the bag thinking...where did that all just go!!???!?!?!!
  • DanielleH1213
    DanielleH1213 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I've learned my lesson twice in the last month. 1st time was a chinese food buffet! My stomach rebelled. 2nd time was buffalo wild wings boneless wings. Very yummy, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many calories. And I felt so fat and bloated for 3 days!
  • fireredgirl
    fireredgirl Posts: 10
    Options