I'm not against plastic surgery, but................

Options

Replies

• jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :noway:

She had her pinky toe cut off?!?!
    Going by word of mouth doesn't mean fact...
    And who really gives an eff that someone had plastic surgery done?
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I read about this pretty recently. I thought it was a satirical article at first...
    And no, I wouldn't.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    No.
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    No - lol that's ridiculous.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I have never heard about this until now. Wow.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Body modification to wear something that will destroy my connective tissues and screw up my body from toes to *kitten*? Where do I sign!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have it done. But I also don't care what other people do with their bodies. You know, 'cause it's none of my business.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    did she have man feet? Why the need to cut off a toe or 2?!? Oh ouch. And, yea, no. I would not. My dainty little feet fit just fine in heels.
    She''s actually pretty petite. I don't really notice her feet. But I've seen her come in lots of times all dressed up in designer clothing and she does drive a Jaguar S type ($100,000 car). So at this point I'm assuming she did it to wear designer shoes.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm . . . cut off toe, get wider shoes . . . get wider shoes, cut off toe.

That's a tough one. *rolls eyes*
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    NO AND HELL NO!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Which surgery did she have tho?

"Cinderella," a surgery that removes bunions,
    the "Perfect 10" (shortens toes),
    the "Model T" (lengthens them),
    or the "Foot Tuck, a fat-pad augmentation that helps with high heels."

They all do different things, and they are all meant for designer heels.
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    Omg NO!!
    That is taking it a wee bit too far for my liking.

I like my toes and all my bits, not changing or getting rid of anything.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I'd get a boob job. I've alway wanted a nice set of perky tits. :drinker:
  • rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm just picturing the scan from top to bottom of the next guy to see her naked, like 'yes, lips, yes, boobies, ......wtf?????' It's like the Fresh Prince episode where his girlfriend takes off all her nails and hair and everything when they are locked in a room together.

Thanks for the laugh...I know SHE doesn't think it's funny since she did it on purpose, but I think it's laughable that some people are so wealthy and crazy that they would mutilate themselves to fit into a shoe.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I have no arches so I am destined for flats and wedges for the rest of my life. If I could get surgery so I can wear stilettos I would decline because that would probably catch up to me in the long run.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    :noway:

She had her pinky toe cut off?!?!
    Going by word of mouth doesn't mean fact...
    And who really gives an eff that someone had plastic surgery done?

True... rumor mill. I was just more or less shocked that someone would consider that. If that makes her happy, I don't care. But actively choosing to remove a body part does leave one to question motives and, you know... sanity...
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    No thanks. My feet may not be the prettiest things but I wouldn't hack a toe off either. Boobs I might consider if I ever need to get them lopped off.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    did she have man feet? Why the need to cut off a toe or 2?!? Oh ouch. And, yea, no. I would not. My dainty little feet fit just fine in heels.
    She''s actually pretty petite. I don't really notice her feet. But I've seen her come in lots of times all dressed up in designer clothing and she does drive a Jaguar S type ($100,000 car). So at this point I'm assuming she did it to wear designer shoes.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

whatever floats her toes. I just wouldn't do it.
  • koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    Options
    I'm not crazy, so NOPE. Not happenin'!

And I'm all for plastic surgery if one feels that he or she needs it to feel better about themselves, but I wish that no one EVER felt that way. We are all beautiful the way we are, and it's harder to accept that with fake parts.