"I regret eating that"

Options
124»

Replies

• rideontechnology
    rideontechnology Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Regret is a strong term, but any time I have a sausage mcmuffin (those things are addictive, they have to be) I wonder why I put my stomach, health, and my calorie budget through so much trouble for that.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    In 2005, I ate a piece of fat in my rice & beans from Mother's in New Orleans. I regret it, b/c I still remember the texture.
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I enjoy everything I eat! You only live once!!!
  • karmac0matic
    karmac0matic Posts: 285
    Options
    i know the feeling.
    most of the time, i don't regret it, but i do tell myself "please knock it off, you have goals to accomplish here!!"

i used to have worse issues, where i would purge even after eating 100 kcals.
    now i just feel regret when i get to the point that my stomach is actually bothering me from eating too much. or if i eat chocolate without first having a lactaid.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I had pizza last night. I regret eating it, but only because I accidentally ordered the wrong crust and didn't enjoy it at all.
  • kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    jellybeans, eat em by the handful...er I mean bag. one more year til easter :tongue:
  • isaidnonono
    isaidnonono Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    pineapple cake... and since I can see into the future, I will add buttermilk pie! mmmm...
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    it just happened to me a couple days ago. I ate this snap pea thing from trader joe's then I felt sick, very sick...
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I regret eating celery. I mean seriously, what is even the point of bothering to move your jaw up and down with that stuff.

Really? I eat them cooked and so far I haven't found any problem...I often think if you are hungry enough, even celery tastes good...