LOW FAT and EASY Pumpkin muffins

Options
I just made some pumpkin muffins with pureed canned pumpkin and a Betty Crocker carrot cake mix
Go to My foods, when you are submitting the muffin into your logand enter LIBBY's PUMPKIN MUFFIN
All of the info has already been entered in..
Enjoy..
Libby's Pumpkin Muffin ~ I used Western family pumpkin puree ...they all have about the same calories

1 pkg Betty Crocker carrot cake mix
1 can of Libby's or western family pumpkin puree
6 TBSP of egg substitue of 3 Large egg whites
1/3 cup water

You can add raisins ..but then you will have to add that to the recipe seperately.
My kids LOOOVE these muffins..they are their favorites...very moist and tasty...
Let me know how you like them :)

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    ***BUMP*****
  • BrendaKayS
    Options
    sound so yummy!!!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    instead of the eggs i use Light miracle whip. YUMMY! just made these last week.
    I dont use water either *sorry*
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I plan to take this to my scrapbooking get together tomorrow night.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    This sounds sooo good! Pumpkin is my favorite thing ever!
  • kpfister
    Options
    Sounds GREAT! Gonna try it this weekend, my husband loves anything pumpkin. Thanks for sharing!
  • dmaley
    dmaley Posts: 1
    Options
    can you tell me what I am doing wrong when I enter my recipes. i save them and I can add the to my tracker but then they don't show up when my husband and kids try to look them up.
    thanks donna
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to make these this weekend!
  • Sparklewolfie
    Options
    can you tell me what I am doing wrong when I enter my recipes. i save them and I can add the to my tracker but then they don't show up when my husband and kids try to look them up.
    thanks donna

Recipes aren't shareable yet. You can add your recipe as a "new food" to the database, though that might clog up regular food searches ;) You could just enter the recipe in all your accounts so everybody can add it to their diaries, or if it is something that most everybody could make, share the recipe and then add it as a new food to the database :)
  • kar74
    kar74 Posts: 49
    Options
    These sound delicious! I need to pick up some carrot cake mix tomorrow so I can make them this weekend. Yum!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe. I have been thinking of making some How many cupcakes does it make.?
  • wardiemelissa
    wardiemelissa Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!!!
  • wardiemelissa
    Options
    BUMP!!!!!!
  • wardiemelissa
    Options
    BUMP!!!!!!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    you will easily get 24 cup cakes, i make mine in bars.
  • coastalstorm25
    Options
    I made only 12 with this recipe...but if you do 24 muffins then the calories would be 101 cals per muffin :)
    Enjoy
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Sunds so yummy. I have to try this.
  • lvsnick
    lvsnick Posts: 22
    Options
    <3<3<3BUMP<3<3<3
  • KAK68
    KAK68 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    definately trying these soon
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have a similar recipe to this but I also add 1/4 teaspoon hot paprika - I called them Johnny Depp Muffins cos they're hot, sweet and yummy!