day 3 of 7 day/eat your heart out/satan diet

Options
1235»

Replies

• joey022682
    joey022682 Posts: 5
    Options
    This could be a bad idea as it promotes yoyo dieting.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am new. I am a 1200 follower. I used to eat like food was going to go out of style. I have really packed the pounds on in the last few months, ie eating everything on my plate. Never paid attention to any of the contents.

I now at least look for calorie, carb and sugar. I am doing good so far and I am eating the same times, just better food. Is there a reason I should not go by 1200 diet?

You should probably make your own thread, you will get lots of advice.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am new. I am a 1200 follower. I used to eat like food was going to go out of style. I have really packed the pounds on in the last few months, ie eating everything on my plate. Never paid attention to any of the contents.

I now at least look for calorie, carb and sugar. I am doing good so far and I am eating the same times, just better food. Is there a reason I should not go by 1200 diet?

It depends. 1200 is not for everyone. If you are very small and inactive, it might be appropriate. But most people can eat more than that and still lose weight. The benefit of eating more is there is less risk of losing lean body mass. Preserving LBM is important for bone health and other reasons.

Basically this. There are people on this website who do, in fact need to be on a 1200 diet.

And a lot of people who don't.

Most people have ranges where they can lose weight. It's better to eat on the high side of that range than the low side. Unless you have a whole lot of weight to lose, I'd stick to under a pound a week deficit.
  • muggzie399
    muggzie399 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I Totals 540 5 21 31 670 24
    vardaeml Daily Goal 1,850 82 92 185 3,500 100
    Remaining 1,310 77 71 154 2,830 76

JUST WENT BACK AND READ THIS FOR TODAY. WHY AREN'T YOU CONSUMING NEAR YOUR GOALS?
  • likitisplit
    Options
    Eat my heart out?

got-10-1.jpg

ETA: a working link.

I think this is a lot more likely the kinds of thing satan would eat... along with human baby soup and the souls of people who who orchestrate faddy diet scams on the internet....

If only he would eat the souls of people who orchestrate faddy diet scams. Of course, they probably don't have souls, so that would leave him hungry.

OOOH. There's a diet idea.
  • likitisplit
    Options

JUST WENT BACK AND READ THIS FOR TODAY. WHY AREN'T YOU CONSUMING NEAR YOUR GOALS?

Today? Because I haven't stopped eating for today.

Look at my diary for a couple of weeks, sweetie.

ETA: also, I hadn't logged breakfast yet.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    You only need 8 grams a protein a day!

But srs, OP. NO.

Can I have 10 grams if I burn have of them off in the hot tub?

That is an excellent way to build muscle.

Can you please post a peer-reviewed study backing this up?

Everybody knows that the only way to build muscle is by using a mini-trampoline.

NO! Stop being such a bully. I don't even know why I post in these forums. All you ever do is personally attack me. Losers. You should really learn how to be nice like me. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Don't let these forum get to you.

Strong WK ITT.......
    You only need 8 grams a protein a day!

But srs, OP. NO.

Lol oh man, if only that became a meme around here.

49834100.jpg
    Damn it....I've had 16g today!!!! Are my kidneys going to shut down?

16 grams !?!??!! You didn't actually put the peanut butter in your mouth and then swallow did you? You are only supposed to give the peanut butter suggestive looks and then put some on your tongue before spitting it out.

Listen guys, I know you're all joking and having fun, but you have to realize that you can convert 8 grams to 8000 milligrams. We can't deny that eight thousand is a big number right? And so post conversion 8 grams doesn't seem so bad after all. It's certainly not going to shut down your kidneys. Well, it might shut one down, but your kidneys (plural) are not going to shut down mysteriously all of a sudden. Besides, the liver would be more impacted due to nitrogen metabolism.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    IN for dining with the Lord of Darkness

legend-darkness-laughing-o.gif
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options

??? WTH?
  • likitisplit
    Options

??? WTH?

The sad thing is that I just revised my goal down to do a cut. If she would have gone back a week, she would have seen 3000+ numbers and her head would have exploded.
  • muggzie399
    muggzie399 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    backed out
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Old thread.