Options
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I would guess145 give or take 3 lbs
  • DocAceZ
    DocAceZ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The only thing I agree with you one is the 140's. The lipo **** is the easy and dangerous way out. Since you have had it that makes it a viable option for others? She has an average build with major fitness potential.

Telling someone to get this is careless and self serving. Several weeks in cross fit class an we would have her beyond where she wants to be - and she would not need to get cut once. And the feeling of self accomplishment would far surpass the worry of having a thrombosis/blood clot due to surgery.

Be clean, be happy.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    You are my height. In your photos, I see shmexy abs and quads covered by a pleasant layer of fat under nice, firm skin... you look great, and my guess is between 145 and 150 because of that nice dense muscle underneath.
  • skinnybirdy2
    skinnybirdy2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My guess is 135-140 but you actually look about 125. I would cut sodas and simple sugars, and focus on exercise. You're just beautiful and being really hard on yourself. :happy: javascript:add_smiley('happy','post_body')
  • SaiJ
    SaiJ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look completely proportionate and healthy, which is more important than the number on the scale. But whatever the number is, if you feel it's high, it's probably muscle weight, not fat weight.
  • Tinkerkel22
    Tinkerkel22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My guess would be between 126lbs and 135lbs!

You look fab!! I wish I had a figure like yours.
  • lkilton
    lkilton Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Probably between 135 and 145 but no matter what you look great to me!!
  • Love_Is_My_Fuel
    Love_Is_My_Fuel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I think 145-150 just because you look very muscular and it weighs more :) you look FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!
  • LittleLazySheep
    LittleLazySheep Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd say 130 - 135 :) Looking good!
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Well you look a lot like me only not quite as muscular and I am 5'5". i weigh 168-173 any given day, so I'd put you at about 150.
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh? Now I'm curious!
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I compare everyone to my own weight if I'm to guess. I'm an inch taller than you, and I have a lot more body fat than you do, but I weigh 114. You have more muscle and you're well proportioned so I would guess 120. I think you look great.
  • cheekym7
    cheekym7 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh? Now I'm curious!

me too
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Haven't read other replies, I'd say 150lbs.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Well, using my method (which is basing it off of myself) you've got two inches on me and blahblah I'm gonna say you look around 150, give or take 5 pounds.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? Not that she needs to improve but if she did want to change those areas, I do not see any reason why she can't. I have before and after pics in my profile, I started out heavier than her and leaned out more but I maintained closer to where she is now. No lipo necessary.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Here is my question? I'll tell you the same things I tell my daughters... What does it matter what the scale says?

It is just one way for you the measure your progress, and not always the best way.

Both my daughters are in great shape, and are fairly close in height, but my one daughter out weighs her sister by 20 lbs. of the 2, the heavier one, is the thinner looking. She has a very athletic build, and is well muscled. Her sister is more curvy, and softer. If you put the 2 side by side most people would say the curvy one is heavier, but that is just not true. So asking how much you look like you weigh is the wrong question.

I see no reason for you to be concerned with you appearance. Why don't you try measuring as you progress, or try getting a body fat analysis. This may help you get a better idea of your progress even if it is not visible to the naked eye, or on the scale.

I can tell you that my scale has not moved much since Oct. 2013, but the body I have now 7 months later.... after reevaluating my fitness routine, and adding a few very important elements to my regiment. (i.e. Weight Lifting) is very different.

If you feel like your not progressing in the fashion you want, maybe it is time for you to tweak what your doing to get to your goals?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,672 Member
    Options
    148 exactly.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition