• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Scared-Red-Panda-Footsteps.gif

NO!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I am a douche canoe and I will be honest. You probably need a bit of lipo on your hips and arms.

Fixed it for you.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    you guys are awesome. good thing i don't think so lowly of myself to believe lipo-guy. pretty sure diet and exercise can change my love handles, not a dr.

anyway, i'm 145 lbs. i'm on round 2 of insanity and then i'm going to do some strength training
    Oh, honey, you don't even HAVE any love handles!

Please go to that YouTube link and let it sink in.
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You look great, now HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    150 lbs.
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

145lbs. Thanks!
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, and I have been every size from a 4 to an 18. My guess is that you are under 150, but over 140. The back of your thighs look so smooth though! Is that the lighting? B/c I'm still working on mine!
  • Drdmike
    Drdmike Posts: 66
    Options
    I sat behind a guy like you in biology class in highschool. I was 5'3" 130 lb and ran 5 miles a day. I was fit and strong and healthy with soft curves and yet he constantly told me that I needed to lose weight. Unfortunately, at that young age, I actually listened to him. If I could go beck now and tell him what I think of him, it would be the same thing I would say to you but am too polite to put into words here.
    [/quote]

You need to accept personal responsibility and not blame some guy in high school for whatever psychological issues you have now. You sound like someone blaming McDonald's for making them obese.
  • Drdmike
    Options
    i have some advice for you...

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
    [/quote]

Sounds like you should follow your own advice.
  • Drdmike
    Options
    Fact is, that she has flabby arms, love handles and noticeable fat on her belly. From what I get from her post is that she works out a lot and cannot get to her ideal weight. I understand how frustrating that is and there are options. One of them is tickle lipo. I struggled with my love handles and belly fat even when I was at 165. It wasn't anything big but it was noticeable just like the OP's. Tickle lipo fixed it. That is my experience and my suggestion. Tickle lipo is not for obese people. Neither the OP nor I are obese. Just like her, I struggled with those last few pounds. People should do their research before rushing to conclusions.
  • rml_16
    Options
    It says on her profile.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    This is fun :indifferent:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    It says on her profile.

And at least twice in the thread.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Fact is, that she has flabby arms, love handles and noticeable fat on her belly.

What pictures are you seeing? You are clearly seeing pictures that the rest of us are not.

She doesn't have love handles. She has HIPS. Women have those, you know.

Go away.

To the woman asking how the OP's thighs are so smooth -- she's 22! lol
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Fact is, that she has flabby arms, love handles and noticeable fat on her belly. From what I get from her post is that she works out a lot and cannot get to her ideal weight. I understand how frustrating that is and there are options. One of them is tickle lipo. I struggled with my love handles and belly fat even when I was at 165. It wasn't anything big but it was noticeable just like the OP's. Tickle lipo fixed it. That is my experience and my suggestion. Tickle lipo is not for obese people. Neither the OP nor I are obese. Just like her, I struggled with those last few pounds. People should do their research before rushing to conclusions.

Yer cute
  • bunnerfly
    bunnerfly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Dr. Lipo, tickle or not, this girl doesn't need lipo.

You are a fool to believe that other people don't have an impact on what you feel about your appearance.

Also, I think you are just trolling around. The OP doesn't need lipo. You need a life.
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow Minneapolitan!! My guess would be you weigh 138-140 but besides that, you have made great progress all on your own (without the help of a suction tube). Believe me when I say the end result will be so much more rewarding knowing you did this yourself. Start taking measurements. I've found my measurements will change while the scale stays the same. As long as I'm getting smaller I don't care what I weigh (ok, I still care a little).
  • spikedholly
    spikedholly Posts: 38
    Options
    All I know is you look fantastic and I'd kill to look like that!

^^^
    What she said :laugh: