2 years, 110 pounds lost!

Options
12346»

Replies

• NS81
    NS81 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congrats on your hard work! You rock!
  • mom2my4boys
    mom2my4boys Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great, fantastic work! I needed to see this today for the last couple weeks ive been loosing and gaining the same couple pounds. I've gotta get my head back in the game. I have set out to lose 100lbs in one year. I'm about 10months into that year and 85lbs and my weightloss has slowed. Need to crank it up a bit. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • angieshubin
    angieshubin Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fantastic Job!
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Keep these stories coming - just makes me feel to so motivated to keep going! Well done you look fab!
  • heatheranelson1
    Options
    Thank you for the motivation that is awesome. It makes me beleive that I can and will do this. I have lost 5 pounds and I am on week two now. You look fantastic!:smile:
  • OldNavy022
    OldNavy022 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    the 20lb weight loss pic is quite impressive actually! Amazing!!!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look Marvelous, you have done an awesome job!!!!!!!
  • quiltingducky
    quiltingducky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You have done sooo well!! Congratulations on the weight loss. I am so happy that you posted this. I am close to in the same boat you were 2 years ago and I really want to succeed, so seeing the story of someone who once was where I am is very inspiring. I just have to never give up.
  • cjmcmillan
    cjmcmillan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You have done sooo well!! Congratulations on the weight loss. I am so happy that you posted this. I am close to in the same boat you were 2 years ago and I really want to succeed, so seeing the story of someone who once was where I am is very inspiring. I just have to never give up.

You can do it! =)
  • Embracing_My_Life
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation... such a difference!! Congrats on your success! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!