Strip club haircuts

Options
13»

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I can't get over the image of hair on the tip of a penis enough to appreciate the brilliant humor going on in here....

Mine has a little toupe that looks like Mr. moneybags' moustache. Wanna see?!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I can't get over the image of hair on the tip of a penis enough to appreciate the brilliant humor going on in here....

Mine has a little toupe that looks like Mr. moneybags' moustache. Wanna see?!

My inbox awaits, sir!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Don't you have to have hair to get a haircut? :wink:

IT GROWS ON THE SIDES!!

And, you know, back of the neck...

Don't worry bro. Got your back.

I speak from an affectionate, bald-is-beautiful place. :wink:

See, the emoticons are even bald!
  • wheird
    Options
    Don't you have to have hair to get a haircut? :wink:

I went to a barber a few wweks ago for a straight razor shave. An old lady was waiting for her husband and randomly asked me where all my hair went. I kept a serious face and told her it's vacationing on my back and *kitten*.

She stopped talking to me. :laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I don't get it?
  • wheird
    Options
    I don't get it?

It's ok, the world needs pretty people. :flowerforyou:
  • kotahaukka
    kotahaukka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    There is a place like hooters that does haircuts it's called Knockouts. I've not been there, because there isn't one exactly close to me. I had considered it though.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I think all strip clubs should offer package deals \m/
  • Da_Big_Kahuna
    Da_Big_Kahuna Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    No but seriously, guys, this is a genius marketing plan. I can't believe this is the first I'm hearing of it. Especially, think about it, people sneaking off to strip clubs - if the club charged for the haircut under an innocuous name and then gave you cash back so you could use it with the strippers. "No, honey, I got my haircut, see?" and you'd have both a receipt and a haircut and none would be the wiser.

There's a strip club nearby called "The Library"

"Hey honey. I'm gonna go to The Library and check out a few things."
  • DOM4U
    DOM4U Posts: 239
    Options
    No but seriously, guys, this is a genius marketing plan. I can't believe this is the first I'm hearing of it. Especially, think about it, people sneaking off to strip clubs - if the club charged for the haircut under an innocuous name and then gave you cash back so you could use it with the strippers. "No, honey, I got my haircut, see?" and you'd have both a receipt and a haircut and none would be the wiser.

With this mind, one day you will rule the world.

Can I get your number hot chick?
  • pctyler94
    pctyler94 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Okay, a girl's gotta draw the line somewhere...

I am NOT learning how to cut hair, too!

LOL!!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know of any strip clubs that offer haircuts?

And are the haircuts free with admission or is it extra? Any package deals?

Dark environment, really loud music, rampant alcohol and drug use, sharp objects like scissors and razors - sounds like a solid idea to get a haircut there, I'm sure you wouldn't regret that at all the next day...
  • rm33064
    rm33064 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Rachel's in West Palm Beach has a fine dining steakhouse in the middle of the club. Can't get a haircut but you might find a hair in your creamed spinach.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Yes, but they only offer two styles: Bald and Landing Strip.

Not true . . . heart shaped or Hitler stash are some other options.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I have no idea but I'll take my hubby to get one! Except....he shaves his head, so I guess I'll have to hope they cut off some of his beard instead!! :laugh:
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to give haircuts, but maybe I could be a strip club shampoo girl. I definitely see career potential in this area.

lather, rinse, repeat
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

There's a strip club nearby called "The Library"

"Hey honey. I'm gonna go to The Library and check out a few things."

There's a strip club somewhere in downtown called Saint Paul's or Saint something-or-other. My man-friend called it "going to church". Wrong on so many levels... lol
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options

There is a place in the Houston area that has their receipts for debit/credit cards list the name of a steak place.

The last time I was there they weren't doing hair cuts...
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Is this the image you have?
    troll-doll.jpg