Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Armed? At work? Not so much....
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    This is really the number one reason why I prefer working at home.

Really? Mine is yoga pants and laundry.
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Depends. Did they beat someone to death with a baseball bat because they felt like it? Or did they shoot the drunk driver that caused an accident that killed their child?
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

I can't work from home. I would get nothing done...
  • Texusmc
    Texusmc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Depends. Did they beat someone to death with a baseball bat because they felt like it? Or did they shoot the drunk driver that caused an accident that killed their child?

beat one to death with a rock....and shot the other one. it was back in the late 60's early 70's. but I just keep a close eye on him.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options

and constant access to adult entertainment.

rofl.
  • odusgolp
    Options

I can't work from home. I would get nothing done...

I wish I could work from home. Or just collect a paycheck for maintaining my own home AND shaving my legs... I mean, I'm worth it.

Huh. Just realized my profile picture today is awfully fitting given the theme of the day :)
  • NS81
    NS81 Posts: 192 Member
    Options

beat one to death with a rock....and shot the other one. it was back in the late 60's early 70's. but I just keep a close eye on him.

Eek! I would too - curious, how old was he at the time he did this?
  • odusgolp
    Options

rofl.

Ohhhh yeah....
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Huh. Just realized my profile picture today is awfully fitting given the theme of the day :)

It's my favorite of the day.

Hmmm, that doesn't sound creeper at all.

I'm a gonna go polish my glock.

Dammit, did it again.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

If it was that long ago, it stands to reason that he has matured and worked through his issues.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    depends what they were in prison for murder? disgusted rape? ..............

As opposed to the undisgusting type?? Anyway........

I worked with gang members before. Never asked their crime. Not one of them ever harmed me.

Honestly its best to know who you are working with heads up! And it seems you do. I am sure you can use Google to check out the case, etc. I'd be more leary of others in your office because you never know...........
  • NS81
    NS81 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    depends what they were in prison for murder? disgusted rape? ..............

As opposed to the undisgusting type?? Anyway........

I worked with gang members before. Never asked their crime. Not one of them ever harmed me.

Honestly its best to know who you are working with heads up! And it seems you do. I am sure you can use Google to check out the case, etc. I'd be more leary of others in your office because you never know...........

I think you read that the way I did the first time around... I think she meant "prison for murder? disgusted. Rape? disgusted."
  • Texusmc
    Texusmc Posts: 129 Member
    Options

Eek! I would too - curious, how old was he at the time he did this?

late teens early twentys
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options

I think you read that the way I did the first time around... I think she meant "prison for murder? disgusted. Rape? disgusted."

Punctuation is sometimes our friend, now isn't it?
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    What If You found out ....that your co-worker was a convicted felon/murder and was released only because the courts LOST all of the records pertaining to the case.

What if I told you that some people that should be in jail are not and some people in jail shouldn't be in jail.

morpheus-chair.jpg

+1
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options

rofl.

I mean, those are all good reasons too. But my idea of a perfect day is wearing yoga pants, masturbating, AND not getting murdered by my angry ex-convict coworker. It's gotta be all three, or nada.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I go "lawfully" armed everywhere so that wouldn't be the issue. But if they gave me no cause to fear them I probably wouldn't. If they are making it hard to work there are other ways to deal with that.

I go Lawfully armed everywhere anyways as well. but when I did find out, it did make a bit more sense. (his anger issues and him flying off the handle about things, and why he is always listening to soothing music)

I have a co-worker who also flies off the handle and loses his *kitten* a lot... He listens to death metal and has swords in his cubicle. I feel like I should have a meander through his public records....
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    that your co-worker was a convicted felon/murder and was released only because the courts LOST all of the records pertaining to the case. They have served half of the time they were sentenced to and still have anger issues. Would you be nervous around them? Would you be armed (lawfully) around them?

your thoughts- GO

If you are well trained and comfortable with using your weapon, a CCL may be the way to go. But only if you know your gun, know what the law is in your state, and only arm yourself with the intention to defend yourself. Don't go looking for trouble or the shoes will be on the other feet.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

rofl.

And that is the reason why I cannot work from home lol.