30 Pounds By Christmas 10wk challenge Part 2!

Options

Replies

• motoxchick18
    Options
    Christmas Challenge check in!

SW = 230
    CW = 225.5 <-- 4.5 lbs gone!
    GW = 200 or less!!!

Under Calories, still drinking water - 6 down, 4 more to go tonight..., 20 mins exercise =( There's always tomorrow!
  • motoxchick18
    Options
    Check in time. I lost 6 pounds this week. I am out of the 230's!! wooohoo! Can't wait to be out of the 200's though. 30 pounds to go.

I am with you!!! Let's get out the of the 200's!!!!!
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    TUESDAY CHALLENGE 10/26/10

10 Water, Under Cals, 50 minutes of exercise plus 10 minutes of resistence training.... for example: lift weights, do pushups, squats, lunges, calisthenics..SP??

I have a busy day planned, starting with a doctor's appointment this morning, then exercise and then work so I'll be quite active and likely quite tired.

I'm getting my water in as I type and will be done shortly.
    The meals I have planned are well under my cals and I haven't even calculated in the Spin class I'm taking my work kids to tonight! I may have to add something at some point.
    Tjis morning I have 60 minutes of exercise planned 10 of which will be resistance training.

So far looking good.

Hope everyone's day goes well.
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    261 members! No wonder I'm having trouble keeping up on the thread!

Yesterday was a rest day for me - my knee was so sore, I just took the day off. Plus, I didn't have a rest day last week. Still struggling to meet 8 glasses of water, not to mention 10.

I'm on my way to the gym for my exercise goals and I'm half way to the daily water goal. Should be under calories today. I'm hoping for a big week this week!
  • wife2mikejh
    Options
    So I didn't weigh in yesterday but weighed in this morning. I weighed 190!! I actually gained 4 lbs. I think it may be because of the water I am drinking though. I did okay yesterday. I think I went over my calories by 86 yesterday. I've done good today so far so hopefully next weeks weigh in will be better!
  • kjrobinette
    Options
    How is everyone doing today?! I am feeling motivated and excited! 30 lbs less by Christmas would be awesome! My sister is getting married in March so I am trying to lose weight so I am not the biggest bridesmaid!! SO far so good! I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and the doctor has me on prednisone right now and it has really started messing with my weight loss. But I am determined to fight against it and lose weight anyway!
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    I think I got this,,, will add more as I finish them

chart01.jpg
    chart02.jpg
    chart03.jpg
    chart04.jpg
    chart05.jpg
    chart06.jpg
    chart07.jpg
    finalchart.jpg
  • Charlie001
    Options
    You are putting too much stress on yourself. Yes, we all want to reach our goals as fast as possible. But little setbacks like missing a day of training is not something to sweat. Just do not get depressed about it and make it up the next day by running the stairs 10 extra minutes as punishment. Negative emotions causes a rise in cortisol. So stay positive. Close your eyes, breath deep and visualise how you are going to tear it up at the gym tomorrow.
  • snoopy1107
    snoopy1107 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well 1 weekk down and no loss. So current weight is still 198. Not gonna let it bum me out though. I have worked super hard over the last week. So I know it will pay off soon. Everyone keep up the good work. And if you didn't lose any this week don't let it get you down. It will all work out :) keep smiling and keep trying!

SW 198
    CW 198
    GW 168
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    awesome job on the spreadsheet! that must have taken you a lot of time to do. love it!
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    Wow, that spread sheet must have taken FOREVER!

Woke up today and did 30 day shred. Going to get in some regular cardio too. :) Working on the water...I'm seriously struggling with it. I'm going to put a glass in the kitchen and every time I go in there I'm going to fill it and drink it...that will be about the only way I get it in for now.
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    awesome job on the spreadsheet! that must have taken you a lot of time to do. love it!

Thanks =] I finally got it finished, but it won't let me edit my one slip up, but it's finally readable! Woo-hoo
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Vampkisses-That spread sheet is GREAT! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

ANYONE-
    Question: Does 30 Day Shred count as the resistance training?
  • ChopperandMads
    ChopperandMads Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing the spreadsheet! Awesome job!
  • HappilySingle
    HappilySingle Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Week 1 and down 1.2 pounds per WW. Which is actually a little more like 1.5 pounds because WW uses tenths and not sixteenths.
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    Vampkisses-That spread sheet is GREAT! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

ANYONE-
    Question: Does 30 Day Shred count as the resistance training?

30 day shred is circuit training general, and thank you =]
  • SanDiegoUbermom
    SanDiegoUbermom Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I think I got this,,, will add more as I finish them

chart01.jpg
    chart02.jpg
    chart03.jpg
    chart04.jpg
    chart05.jpg
    chart06.jpg
    chart07.jpg
    finalchart.jpg

WOW
    Good job!
    Thanks
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    SanDieagmom: I am missing your weigh in for this week, I may have passed it up somewhere
  • SanDiegoUbermom
    SanDiegoUbermom Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in yesterday:

Sadly it to report a gain of 2#'s