Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

No longer lying...

elainegsd
elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
The last time I filled out the form for my driver's license, I lied about my weight. It wasn't much of a lie at the time, maybe 20 pounds or so. Over time, I gained weight and it became more and more of a lie.

I looked at my license today, and realized that for the past week or two, it really wasn't a lie. Now I'm lying in the other direction... I weigh 7 pounds less than I claim on my license! WOO HOO! I guess the next time around I will have to have my picture taken and put a NEW number on there...

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    :laugh: If you get pulled over they will think you stole someone else's liscense!! Yay!! Just don't go to jail! hahaha :glasses:
  • Kandy4mel
    Kandy4mel Posts: 95 Member
    thats awesome. i'm 5 pounds away from not being a liar. i'm at 170 and on my license i put 165 but really i was closer to my starting weight. hehe!:wink:
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Wow. I don't even know what mine says! I think I was pregnant when I had mine renewed and the lady was like "Just guess what you'd be if you weren't pregnant" lol.

Just looked it says 175...I'm currently 159 WOOHOO!
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    I just renewed my license in September and I was able to take off 12 kg off my license from when I last renewed it 5 years ago. I had also gained weight in the last 5 years, so it was really nice to be able to record a loss instead of a gain.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    My driver's license is getting closer to the truth as well.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Funny... mine says 190. My most recent check in was 134. :)

Congrats on reaching "congruency" with your DL weight! :)
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    woohoo! Im a lier. my license says Im 5 lbs over my goal weight which is about 27 lbs away :) oh well a goal to attain :) CONGRATS to your accomplishment!!!
  • i'm lost. my license doesn't show my weight.
  • gabrielpere29
    gabrielpere29 Posts: 3 Member
    Whoa, congratulations then!!
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    i'm lost. my license doesn't show my weight.

Then you are always honest!
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    LOL... when I filled out mine for my license, it was a total lie. I said I was 200 lbs. but I had no honest idea how much I actually weighed. 200 was probably the last time I had weighed myself and it was a few years ago. I probably weighed at least 20 lbs. (if not 30!) more but I didn't actually know it.

I was pretty psyched when I hit that "under 200" for the first time in a while mark- my license was now accurate! Yay!

Now, I'm at 15 lbs. less than my license says! Which feels really, really good =)=)
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    W0000000T for lying licenses!!! Ha ha! Mine lies as well! By 15 pounds!! :o)

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    The last time I had to go in to get my license they didn't ask me to update my info. I KNOW I was more then 125 at the time LOL. Now I know for sure. My license expires in 2012 so I can update then and hopefully I will be at 140 (125 is too light for me heh)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    That's a great lie to explain to the police if you ever get pulled over!!!
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Woohoo!!! I'm so glad Pennsylvania doesn't require your weight!
  • Yay!!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Congratulations! I don't honestly know if I was lying last time I gave my weight, but I know it was 20 pounds under what I weighed when I started back here last year. My license is up next April, and I am so looking forward to telling the truth. I should be at least 80 pounds less than what my license says now:)
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Congratulations!

This made me look at my own... I was 210 when I got it, 225 when I started here, and I'm back down to 208ish now, so woohoo. :)
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Good for you! That's great.
    Mine's always been under by at least 20 pounds. Last time, I said the highest weight I ever claimed, 180. I'm almost down there now. :smile:
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    I had no idea some states didn't put your weight on your license. :embarassed:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!