Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

No longer lying...

2»

Replies

• mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    LOVE this topic, lol. i was inspired to look at my own license, it says 165, and that was probably true at the time. i'm currently about 163, but that's after a 15 lb up and down!

i guess i'm not concerned if the dmv knows my real weight, but i FOR SURE lie on my acting resume. when i need to put down a weight there i do at most 145, which i don't think i've been since i was in middle school! i just tell myself that 145 is the number that a 'weight expert' at US Weekly would peg me at. HA. maybe when i hit my goal weight (155) i'll quit lying? ...maybe :)
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    That is so cool! :bigsmile:

(I'm so glad I live in a state that does not put weight on your drivers license!) :blushing:
  • Good for You!!!! I hope I can back down to what I weighed on my license!!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,075 Member
    So awesome! I actually posted this same thing today on Facebook... I realized that my fake weight was higher than my actual weight. Feels so good!!!
  • That's awesome! Massachusetts doesn't have the weight either. Phew!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    My drivers license says 135 - the weight I was at when I was 16!!! LOL! I've never changed it! I'm still 40 lbs. heavier than that now... but when I'm at goal I'll have to take it down 15 lbs! :-) Cant's wait for that!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    i'm lost. my license doesn't show my weight.

Mine either.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Fun thread! Mine lies but in a different way. My picture is from when I was 32 yrs old!!! I am now almost 50, it cracks me up when ppl tell me I should get a new pic because I look younger now!!:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    That's awesome! Massachusetts doesn't have the weight either. Phew!

I wonder if it is because we have pictures? This thread goes to show how accurate most dl are. No WAY I would give them my real weight :laugh:
  • oh my gosh I cant believe they even ask your weight to put it on your driving licence!!!! here in the uk that doesnt happen!! what the hell does that have to do with driving??! crazy lol but way to go hun bet that feels great! x
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    That's awesome! Massachusetts doesn't have the weight either. Phew!

I wonder if it is because we have pictures?

But all driver's license's have pictures....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!