Yum...thanks!
  • GrandmaDeb1970
    GrandmaDeb1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm lucky enough to have all the ingredients right here, so you just planned tomorrow's dinner for me. :)
  • paisleyskies
    Options
    My family is Italian so you bet we make pizza from scratch. We make a nice crust with semolina flour, which gives it a golden color and light flavor. The dough divides into individual pizzas that you usually eat half of (4 slices). Because there's only olive oil and it's baked, it's not greasy and fattening like typical American pizza, and is pretty safe on calories. We make it for our friends and they swear it's way better than Dominos.
  • staceycanada
    Options
    Califlower pizza crust: http://realsustenance.com/revamped-better-than-ever-cauliflower-pizza-crust-graingluteneggdairysoy-free/

Load it up with veggies and a small amount of cheese
  • karijoeide
    karijoeide Posts: 103
    Options
    I make my pizza like this all the time, it's truly delicious. I have made an alfredo chicken-spinach pizza, a turkey pepperoni pizza, a hawaiian pizza, the sky is the limit...I will have a small side salad with it, there you go a delicious, nutritious meal and the best part, you feel satisfied...and a little naughty!
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have used the tomato basil flat out wraps as a pizza crust before too! Great yummy topping - sauteed spinach, onion, peppers & shredded carrots in EVOO & minced garlic!
  • krisam06
    krisam06 Posts: 27
    Options
    Bump.....Thanks for sharing
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    So many great ideas... I also like my pizza with oven roasted veggies, italian seasoning, and olive oil... yum!
    Looking forward to trying some variations!
  • emmiller23
    emmiller23 Posts: 32
    Options
    Bump
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    And if you like a super-thin crust (like I do!) you can use a tortilla as your base. I spray both sides with cooking spray and then lightly brown it in a pan on top of the stove. I then put all of the toppings on, and then put in a 375 degree oven for about 5 or 6 minutes. It's simply divine and very similar to your co-workers recipe -- I don't even bother ordering "real" pizza anymore!

Ooooh, that does sound good! I prefer thinner crust.
  • decreasing_me
    Options
    YUM
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hludwig980
    hludwig980 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bump