What's the NICEST thing anyone has ever said about your weig

Options
13»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    [
    I'm gonna try the "Skinny Girl Margarita" soon. I saw it on the trashy Real Housewives of NYC. BUT, it is a great idea!!!!

I am having broccoli slaw with dinner tonight. Hahahaha!

LOL I'm having some too:laugh: ....great minds....now dooo tell about that margarita...sounds YUM!

I posted the "recipe" in the recipe section.
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    i havent seen my little nice in a while (shes 8) someone else made a comment about my wieght, and she looked at me and said, ..... ho yeah !!! and tapped on my tummy like a drum..

shes so funny.

ho and my bf now calls me the "incredible shrinking baby"
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Well I just have to say eveyone on this website is beautifal, unique, caring and charming. The "models" have shallow, short mindsets. All that plastic surgery and ketchup can't fix your heart or mind! I'm proud to say I'm a MFPer. Think about all the help everyone gives to each other when theyre down, need receipes, tips, the occasional laugh ( My specialty ). Keep it up peeps, regardless how you feel you look or want to look, never change the way you are!:sad: :sad: :bigsmile: :drinker:

Ok end lifetime weekend movie theme and the crazy music that you know shes going to get killed or fall down the stairs. I mean seriously, its the same plot everytime with the same actors! LOL

But seriously, you all are awesome, and I'm proud to be friends with all of you! :bigsmile: