100 lbs to lose, looking for friends

Options
Hello! I've been on and off myfitnesspal for a couple of years but never took advantage of the forums or friends feature. It's time for me to get serious and I can use all the help I can get. Looking for friends and support. Trying to lose 100 lbs before I start having kids in a year or two. Would love to find people to exchange stories, motivation, recipes, and the like with. Anyone interested in being friends?

Replies

• stephanie1700
    stephanie1700 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there I have a 100+ to loose feel free to add me.
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the mfp forums feel free to add me I've over 70lbs to lose :flowerforyou:
  • chickadee403
    Options
    Hi! I've got about 150 to lose, feel free to add me, we can all do this together :)
  • GeordieGirl80s
    GeordieGirl80s Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi. Any of you are welcome to add me, I'm aiming to lose between 84 & 96lbs before I turn 35 in January 2016
  • MaracuyaConAzucar
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 pounds, too : )
  • RaeRum82
    RaeRum82 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I also have about 100 lbs to lose! Anyone can feel free to add me. We can help each other out!
  • cdgrant077
    cdgrant077 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello there! I also have 100+ to lose! Go ahead, add me....:smile:
  • Embracing_My_Life
    Options
    Hi there! I have about 105 lbs. to lose & would love to join you! Anyone else please add me as well if you would like :smile:
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    I have to lose over 100 lbs too. Actually around 150 or so to reach my ideal weight. Add me guys, always looking for motivation! :)
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to the forums :) Feel free to add me if you would like. I have 100 lbs to lose as well & I find having a support system here really keeps my motivation strong. Best of luck to you all!
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Feel free to add me. I have about 30 more lbs or so that I would love to lose. Already lost 19 in 8 weeks! What are all you's doing to help reach your goals?
  • panda1219
    panda1219 Posts: 6
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I had 126 pounds to lose but I have now knocked that down to about 20 pounds left. If I could do it anyone can. Good luck on everyones journey!
  • jessicacummin
    jessicacummin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I don't have as much to lose but would love to find more friends to be motivated by - I always find this easier with more people, add me!
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    I have to lose at least 100 lbs, feel free to add me.
    Happy for any support and giving support :happy:
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I've lost a little over 100# since last July. I've got 31 to go. You can do it. I'd be glad to help.
  • MrsGriffin0729
    MrsGriffin0729 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me :)
  • Tishie8919
    Tishie8919 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm elaine.I'm needing a motivating friend as we'll I need to lose120 pounds and its hard with no support.
  • xostarchickaxo
    xostarchickaxo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 to lose and always looking for new friends! I'm also new to the healthy cooking world and a total recipe addict - trying something new every day, I'd be happy to share! Everyone can add me!
  • kigankei
    kigankei Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello, I got 150 to lose to be a healthy BMI. Also getting married in 12 weeks so I'm pushing hard to get into my wedding dress which seems to be 2 dress size too small *sob* BUT I CAN DO IT (right?)

Always looking for buddies to share this journey with and to push me along :-P
  • wandakc
    wandakc Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello Friends!! I too need to lose 77 lbs. I know we can all do this together!!

I am also starting over, I have been on and off MFP since 2011 I am determined to meet my goal this time around