100 lbs to lose, looking for friends

Options

Replies

• dlopez907
    dlopez907 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hello evrryone, I'm trying to drop 100lbs. Always looking for new friends to encourage & motivate each other.. Feel free to add me, Good luck everyone.
  • CathleenBedell
    Options
    Hey, I just started MFP today. I also am looking for friends to help motivate me to lose weight. I have about 70 lbs to lose or more. Add me if you would like someone to chat with and help keep you on track:)
  • salexiou222
    Options
    Hi everyone, wow your stories are so moving and motivating , I want to say well done to everyone who has made the decision to a healthier life and please add me if you'd like support in your journey!!! I have helped people make massive body transformations with the Project 10 Challenge a weight loss and fitness challenge where we focus on losing 10 pounds at a time, and for every 10 pounds you lose the Project 10 Charity will donate 30 healthy meals to a child who suffers from obesity or malnutrition .... Whether your goal is to lose 10 pounds or 100 pounds it's always better to do it with friends and support! If you would like to know more get in touch I'd love to help you succeed in reaching your goal!!! You are insipirational !!!!
  • dlopez907
    dlopez907 Posts: 27
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I had 126 pounds to lose but I have now knocked that down to about 20 pounds left. If I could do it anyone can. Good luck on everyones journey!
    Wow what a amazing transformation ..
  • rach_melb
    rach_melb Posts: 4
    Options
    I am just starting out.
    Have 100+ to lose. Plan on logging my food every day and being social and happy to have an open food diary :D
  • SunainaMhrni
    Options
    Heyy everyone ;) I'm trying to lose 121 pounds I need friends to lose weight together... feel free to contact me. :D
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Anyone here is welcome to add me. I've got 100+ to lose as well and am just starting my 2nd week (again).
  • Nightstar76
    Nightstar76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I just started this site in the last couple of days, I hope this site will help me lose the weight I need to lose. I have over 100 lbs to lose as well.
    :smile:
  • Fit4Fashion2014
    Options
    Congratulations on your awesome weight loss! Any advice?
  • ANSHCGAG
    ANSHCGAG Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had 106 lbs to lose, down 27 lbs. Please feel free to add me. Thanks !
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 with my first and only child just turning a year. I have like 32 lbs to reach my ultimate goal but i just changed my ticker this morning, I started with a bit over 60 and have had a long hard journey with many ups and downs. I had to quit for a while, while i was pregnant and breastfeeding. Now I'm back and looking to add a few more friends. I need all the support i can get :)
  • somuchlaughter
    Options
    My goal is to loose 73 pounds and I am always looking for motivation! Please add me!
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, still have a boatload to lose. Getting my motivations back!
  • gleasonc1961
    gleasonc1961 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Cheryl and I have 150 lbs to lose. I hope to make friends here so we can encourage each other. Give and get advice/ideas. Friend me.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 100, anyone can add me.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Welcome, any of you are welcome to add me. I log daily and have an open diary. My friends and I are very supportive of each other.
  • neevap324
    neevap324 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello My name Is Geneva and I have over 200 pounds to lose. I will love to be your FitPal friend. Feel free to add me. I struggle daily and need support.
  • martindie
    martindie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started on my journey to lose 100 pounds. Please add me.
  • cece1968
    cece1968 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have about 85lbs to lose (but feels like 100) I signed up for blog to lose back in Feb, but just went back on the site this month with no progress for all those months. As as I still search for the plan and process to get started on my weight loss journey, I found MFP- so here I am now. :flowerforyou:

My hopes-

:heart: Gain inspiration from those who have to same goals as I
    :happy: Lose 80+lbs
    :smile: Meet friends willing to share their experiences with me
    :wink: Cook more and change my eating habits
    :flowerforyou: Move from Survivor to someone who thrives on living life

I have all the info there is out there on weight loss, but haven't been able to integrate into my life (so here goes again) New to blogging. Congrats to those making it happen! Cece'
  • tengounnombre
    tengounnombre Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Right now, I'm working on losing as much as needed to feel comfortable with myself again. In the end, I'm thinking that will be about 100lbs. I've just hit the 20lbs lost mark [my ticker is somehow broken?], so we'll see what happens from this point. Feel free to add me as well. [: