What is the last thing you ate?

Options

Replies

• jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I had 24 oz of organic green beans with 4 table spoons of Virgina Brand Dressing topped with 6 teaspoons of Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese, All of this for 480 calories...
  • Italianma7
    Italianma7 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow Salted Caramel bars~ because I had sweet tooth :-P
  • jeedsjds13
    jeedsjds13 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    be7b2f3f-5e88-4b39-a7a5-cb90e1710b9e_zpse1fcdf03.jpg
  • fequick
    fequick Posts: 16
    Options
    1 Cup of shredded wheat cinnamon spooners(cereal) and 2% skim milk.
  • white_rushin
    Options
    A homemade personal pizza made from pita bread, low fat mozzarella cheese, reduced fat turkey pepperonis and this pizza sauce. It really hits the spot, and the calorie total is only 342 calories with 20g of protein :)

Also 2 servings of Fage 0% with 40g of PB2 chocolate…. YUM.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Sheeeeet...I lost three inches around the waist in less than a week.

That's awesome and good luck. By the way, since I've gone low-carb and threw an hour of walking per day into the mix I've lost 4 inches off waist and 3 off hips. (not to mention, a quarter of the weight I need to drop :happy: ) I did it cause of the diabeetus, but it seems to be working.

You keep on, I love those pinup shots.

Well, thanks! I like to hear that it is more off the waist than the hips...I honestly have no problem with my big ol' hips and thighs. It's more important for me to reduce belly and backfat.

And I actually LOL'ed when I read "diabeetus". I know diabetes isn't funny (my best friend is a type 1) but lordy...quoting that Wilfred Brimley...

Scrambled eggs with sauseege, cheese, peppers and some hot sowse. And a cuppa green tea.
  • Carley
    Carley Posts: 88
    Options
    Cucumber sticks, carrot sticks and cheese
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    beanies and weanies. because I was hungry and i'm housesitting and this is what I could find to eat!
  • eyleene
    eyleene Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    the dog ( she stole my chocolate )
  • StarvingInSuburbia
    Options
    Blueberries.

Why? I have a genuine addiction to them. I can't just eat a few, I'll eat LOADS. In this case, I ate about 125.
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    *Wild* Sockeye Salmon -5oz.- (seasoned with smoked paprika, salt, pepper, chili powder and Emeril's Seafood magic)
    Trader Joe's mixed greens salad with button mushrooms, dash of blended cheese, Kirkland bacon bits and reduced fat ranch dressing.
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Cherry tomatoes and turkey.
  • JasonKnight85
    JasonKnight85 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Turkey, tomato, and spinach in whole grain wheat flat bread wraps.
  • MiliOm
    MiliOm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Grilled Basa fillet with bok choi and cherry tomatoes - because it dinner time
  • grazer432
    grazer432 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    A couple squares of 90% dark chocolate last night, so good. I ate it cos I like it?
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    A banana

ETA - It was breakfast time
  • samr73
    samr73 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    A pear. I've now eaten all the food I bought to work ...... bloody ravenous today
  • alg42
    alg42 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ham and soft boiled eggs for breakfast - super tasty and filling :-)
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    Tuna sammich!
    Cause it was lunch :smile:
  • Allelito
    Allelito Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I had a snack consisting of strawberry and vanilla flavored Icelandic yogurt with muesli and frozen raspberries! (181 calories)
    Suuuuuuper delicious.