Crazy, crazy day

Options
Oh man...today I've got to do Insanity max cardio conditioning, Insanity cardio abs, and 30 day shred. To top it off I have to take the train which will take an hour if you include walking to and from the train station. Then I have work which will take 3 hours but I have to wash my hair an hour in advance so it can dry and I can't exercise during that hour or I will smell sweaty at work. I have 31:22 left of max cardio conditioning. I honestly am not sure if I will manage to finish even this video before I take the train in 2.5 hours.

Replies

• PurpleCupcakes01
    Options
    I think buttered popcorn will still fit in my allowance for tonight. Need to make some and follow this lady threads lol
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    I think buttered popcorn will still fit in my allowance for tonight. Need to make some and follow this lady threads lol

:laugh: :laugh: Too true!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Girl, you need a diary.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    This is still a thing?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    have we gotten into why you don't just go to the gym and do cardio and lift there?
    I find it much more enjoyable.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Since you have an hour on the train you should probably knock out some P90X Shoulders and Arms too.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    have we gotten into why you don't just go to the gym and do cardio and lift there?

Because the gym has loitering limits
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, how long will you be able to maintain three or four a day workouts? Without, like, completely losing your mind and never exercising again and stuff?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Because the gym has loitering limits

And no wifi. How else could she give us up-to-the-second updates on her progress through her program?

Anyhow, in...

...to follow along at home.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Wait, you got kicked out of the gym for taking your dog? :huh:

This just keeps getting better.
  • Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    Options

Yep, there was a whole thread on it back when the OP was Catfriend25.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Just sit back and enjoy the trolling. There was the dog situation, the girl who was supposedly out for her designer clothes (who OP was jealous of anyways because she was skinnier than her), and having 6 hours to do her workout but not able to finish her workout...and much more on 3-4 different accounts now.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Just sick back and enjoy the trolling. There was the dog situation, the girl who was supposedly out for her designer clothes (who OP was jealous of anyways because she was skinnier than her), and having 6 hours to do her workout but not able to finish her workout...and much more on 3-4 different accounts now.

(Shhh!!

Stop breaking the fourth wall. It's hard enough for me to suspend my disbelief without you summarizing all the improbabilities.

Okay, now...

...back to the show.)
  • Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    6:28 left!

That was about 2 and a half hours ago so I think she's probably into the last 3 minutes by now.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Just sit back and enjoy the trolling. There was the dog situation, the girl who was supposedly out for her designer clothes (who OP was jealous of anyways because she was skinnier than her), and having 6 hours to do her workout but not able to finish her workout...and much more on 3-4 different accounts now.

Don't forget about Kazak... the dude who hightailed it out of crazy town. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Wait...................what? :huh: