Crazy, crazy day

Options

Replies

• jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Wait, you got kicked out of the gym for taking your dog? :huh:

This just keeps getting better.

Just sit back and enjoy the trolling. There was the dog situation, the girl who was supposedly out for her designer clothes (who OP was jealous of anyways because she was skinnier than her), and having 6 hours to do her workout but not able to finish her workout...and much more on 3-4 different accounts now.

Don't forget about Kazak... the dude who hightailed it out of crazy town. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2dv61wh.gif
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My day just got so much better.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    For some reason I totally feel like I can relate to you.

MFP is my place to get a little cray because in RL I have to take care of everyone else's problems, and carry more responsibility than most people could even fathom exists.

I need to exercise like you do though! Holy moly, that will be paying off at the poolside.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Maybe if we dump the DIVINE and INSPIRING Dolce on her, she'll short out and stop making these diary threads.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8689-1400477591-23.gif
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    And you still have time to come here and vent . Super Woman.....:flowerforyou:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a solid plan.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Maybe if we dump the DIVINE and INSPIRING Dolce on her, she'll short out and stop making these diary threads.

Ok he is scary equivalent to the boogieman...
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    JfrEwB0.jpg
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    crazy_once_twilight_gif_by_madman32395-d5g7lw7.gif
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I got off of work late :( He made me work 2.5 hours today instead of 2 as I was expecting. But I have managed to finish 30 day shred...now left for today is 13:40 of cardio abs. I think I'll do it after dinner. Or maybe I'll do some more before!

Wait! Hold up! You take the train for an hour to work for 2 maybe 2.5 hours?

:huh:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    For some reason I totally feel like I can relate to you.

MFP is my place to get a little cray because in RL I have to take care of everyone else's problems, and carry more responsibility than most people could even fathom exists.

I need to exercise like you do though! Holy moly, that will be paying off at the poolside.

I'm pretty sure I know what that reason is.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I got off of work late :( He made me work 2.5 hours today instead of 2 as I was expecting. But I have managed to finish 30 day shred...now left for today is 13:40 of cardio abs. I think I'll do it after dinner. Or maybe I'll do some more before!

No sweety, I reside in my house and my flat and I divide my time between the 2 places. Usually I manage to finish my exercises despite taking the train which takes an hour including walking time to and from the station, but on days that I have to do one more thing, I feel pressed for time. Fortunately I finished this time :)

That certainly cleared up everything.
  • Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Oh, I thought everyone with two residences would be sophisticated enough to avoid perfume at a wine tasting. I guess that's the nouveau riche for you. What can I say, it turns out you can't buy class.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options

Ok he is scary equivalent to the boogieman...

No way! I like this gif. It makes me

large.gif
  • acloern1985
    acloern1985 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options

No sweety, I reside in my house and my flat and I divide my time between the 2 places. Usually I manage to finish my exercises despite taking the train which takes an hour including walking time to and from the station, but on days that I have to do one more thing, I feel pressed for time. Fortunately I finished this time :)

That certainly cleared up everything.

Yep! Clear as mud.