Women: What's your fav thing in your beauty routine?

Options

Replies

• frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I love doing my Lush Ayesha facial every weekend, with fresh kiwi and asparagus.
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Water, My Clarisonic and Rivtalash

How do you like the Revitalash? Use to sale that and the Latiesse. Most of our patients though liked the Latiesse more.

I cant be happier with the Revitalash, without sounding like i am promoting it i can say it 100% works! My lashes are super long now and i rarely have to use mascara. I have had to drop down to using it a couple of times a week as they are growing a bit too long!! Expensive but worth it. I also used it to thicken my brows a little, it worked on them too!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    witch hazel, chapstick, baby oil
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Sunscreen
    B.Kamins blemish gel 5%
    Fresh sugar lip balm with spf
    Aveda for my hair
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Water, My Clarisonic and Rivtalash

How do you like the Revitalash? Use to sale that and the Latiesse. Most of our patients though liked the Latiesse more.

I cant be happier with the Revitalash, without sounding like i am promoting it i can say it 100% works! My lashes are super long now and i rarely have to use mascara. I have had to drop down to using it a couple of times a week as they are growing a bit too long!! Expensive but worth it. I also used it to thicken my brows a little, it worked on them too!

Yup. Btw. They have revitabrow too
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Peppermint chapstick. I think i would fall over dead if i ran out of chapstick.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I bought a Clarisonic Aria a few months ago and I'm seriously perplexed as to why I didn't get one sooner!

Bathing in the blood of virgins is also really effective in staying youthful and supple. #Bathory
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStoMExZI7dwTQW9pH2x1yQFCFnQaQWGGFcXuc0lttdViA_CWldAQ

You need a bikini trimmer lol

meMayBgeUJeA-Z1XVsmE_Dg.jpg
  • Lil_Lanie
    Lil_Lanie Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Sunscreen and mascara
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I use the Philosophy skin care line. I wash with Purity made Simple in the morning using my Clarisonic and use Hope in a Jar AM face cream. At night, I wash my face with Microdelivery Exfoliating wash and then use Hope in a Jar PM. I can't see myself ever going away from this. Most days, I only wear mascara as makeup. :-)
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I don't wear makeup that often, but I always have to have chapstick. My lips are big and I cannot stand for them to be dry.
  • fatalis_vox
    fatalis_vox Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Moisturizer. I don't care if I skip washing my face, I moisturize every day. (I use Vanishing Cream from LUSH. It's the most amazing thing, unless I Have a breakout in which case I use Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions--The only moisturizer I've found with salicylic acid in it. Helps clear me up fast!)

Helps keep my combination skin balanced.
  • RebeccaP1972
    RebeccaP1972 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Since I turned 40 its been moisturize, moisturize, moisturize and use one with sunscreen of course.
  • fit2014yay
    fit2014yay Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Earrings. Don't feel "dressed" without them.

Mascara, eyeliner & mint Blistex for the rest. :)
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    BB cream cause I don't wear much make up and I do a glycolic acid peel every two weeks!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Sugar body scrub. Makes my skin feel super soft.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Washing my *kitten*

Sometimes, it has to be done.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    lip pencil and lipstick or lip stain
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    All my natural hair products... I can open a store. :laugh:
  • drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My facial cleanser. I use Lush products which do not test on animals and it has been the only product that has kept my skin from breaking out. I love it.