Bye Bye 100 pounds!!

Options

Replies

• stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    A BIG HUGE WOW is all I can say! Congratulations! You really are an inspiration!
  • healthypriya
    Options
    congrats
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!! Check you out!!! That is totally amazing! way to go you :o)
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    congrats awesome pictures..I just put on some old dresses I'm trying to sell hahah..its hilarious.
    But congrats you have come a long way and good luck on continuing your journey!!!!!!!!!
  • Wants2bethin
    Options
    Sooo awesome great work !!!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,613 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! WTG!
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    WOW! What a transformation - you look awesome. Keep it up - you're on your way!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    WOW, what a difference! Congrats!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    OMG! You are absolutely awe inspiring!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! Be Very Proud of yourself and all your Hard Work!!
  • kyleefreeman
    kyleefreeman Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. I am in awe....you are so inspirational, keep up the hard work, you are doing wonderful!!!
  • PuppyBandit
    Options
    Congrats on 100 pounds!!! Woo hoo !
  • lbewley3
    lbewley3 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress!! I discovered Leslie Sansone on Exercise TV in April 2009 and have been walking with her ever since. I've lost 123 lbs since then - 52 to go. I lost 100 lbs in 7 months, but then took a 6 month break in November 2009 when I was raising some puppies, then just couldn't get my mind around starting again, but found MFP in September 2010 and it has motivated me to start back up and stay on track. I've lost 23 lbs since then. I've noticed there are a few days at the end of each month where Leslie's shows 'disappear' - wish they wouldn't do that to us. I thrive on routine and it's hard when I turn on the TV ready to walk and the show is no longer available. I have a couple of her DVDs but don't have room for a DVD player in my usual workout area at home, so it's not convenient to use them. I recommend Leslie Sansone to anyone who wants to start exercising - it's a great way to start.
  • MizBee
    MizBee Posts: 37
    Options
    WTG!!! You have gone through such an amazing transformation!!! :) You look so much younger and healthier... AWESOME JOB!!!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ashley, what an inspiration you look wonderful. You must be so proud of yourself, because I am and I don''t even know you. You have done so well, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    congrats to you! such an inspiration! you look wonderful!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Good for you! You must be so very proud of yourself and rightfully so. The change in you in the pictures is amazing. The difference in your eyes is beautiful. You are seriously becoming one beautiful person both inside and out! Keep up the good work. You will amaze yourself! Thank you for sharing your inspirational story and pics! :flowerforyou:
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Totally awesome!
    Once we set our minds to something isn't it great we can achieve it????
    :happy:
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome!!!!!!!!! You are such an inspiration seeing as how I have over 100 pounds to lose to get to a healthy BMI. I have been on this site since January 1, 2009. I lost 52 pounds but let stress get in my way and gained the 52 pounds back plus 3 more. So, I am back and I want to do this more than ever. Thanks for inspiring me even more.
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Congratulations!
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!