The perfect woman

Options
1PatientBear
1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
She would say this:

“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality, the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.”

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I'll drink to that.

Now please...bring on the femi-Nazis.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Oh my. :blushing:
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    This is so wrong. But then I live with five women and I know my place.
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yup :drinker: :love:
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you stole one of my vampire smut books.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    But what if she looked exactly like your mother, would she still be perfect?
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'll drink to that.

*Cheers*
  • 1PatientBear
    Options
    But what if she looked exactly like your mother, would she still be perfect?

Thanks for THAT image Sheena. Go Louisville!
  • koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    Options
    Sorry, sometimes I wanna be the dominatrix.
  • firfeous
    firfeous Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    She would say this:

“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality, the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, f***ed, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.”

Ooops...I think I sent that PM to the wrong person. My bad.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Le sigh... I love Anais.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    She would say this:

“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality, the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, f***ed, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.”

She uses the word "I" a little much, don't you think?
  • 1PatientBear
    Options
    She would say this:

Ooops...I think I sent that PM to the wrong person. My bad.

It's ok. I enjoyed sharing.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    She would say this:

sorry, but sometimes that man will be underneath me.
  • Operation_Shred
    Options

Chain me to my power cage?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    "How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself."
  • koosorlose
    Options
    "How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself."

PREACH.
  • koosorlose
    Options

Dibs

You can't call dibs on a dominatrix, she calls dibs on you.